Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Collector's Limited Edition Legendary Pokémon Shirt

Read the author's note, please!

Christofer

Tick tick tick. I'm staring at the clock, 7:58pm. 

Oli's drawing random shapes into the arch of my back. I'm curled up in his lap, probably looking pathetic. My face is hidden in his chest, I take a deep breath; he smells good. 

We're watching some show on television, Baggage; a pointless thing to create noise in our quiet apartment. 

"It's getting late love, How about you take a shower and I'll be right here waiting for you?" He gestures to the bean bag chair in the corner of our bedroom; next to the overflowing shelf of books. 

He rubs in between my shoulder blades, I finally realize how long of a day it's been. After a couple minutes of my massage; I nod in agreement. 

"If you need anything, I'll be right here." He plops down into his favorite beanbag. 

Once I got my jammies, I walk over to the bathroom. I glance over my shoulder and see Oli wearing his dorky reading glasses. I giggle before I turn on the shower, jumping around to the music playing from the iDock. 

Once the water heats up, I get in and just savor the moment of pleasure. I know I'm not the only one who stands in the shower for pointless amounts of time just thinking about things. 

"Have you fallen asleep in there, Christofer?" Oli calls to me, I check the time: 8:48pm. 

Shit.

 It's been quite a while.. I quickly rinse off the rest of the shampoo and turn off the water.

When I step out of the shower, I'm instantly greeted by cold air. I shiver while rushing to get my jammies on. 
I walk out and Oli is staring at me funny, mouth gaping open. 

I cleared my throat, he shakes his head briefly and chuckles at me. 

"Uh, love have you checked your shirt?" Oli questions, giving a slight nod to it. 

I look down, feeling the heat on my face. I'm wearing my collector's limited edition Pokémon shirt with all the legendary pokemon on it. 

I giggle and wiggle my hips as I plop onto his lap. 

"You love my nerdy-ness, Oli! You do have a Yu-Gi-Oh shirt, if I'm not mistaken!" I stick my tongue out at him. 

Taken by surprise, he touches mine with his. He chuckles when my eyes go wide. 

"You shouldn't stick your tongue out unless you're going to put it to good use, love." He teases, poking my cheek. 
"I'm going to take my shower now; I'm quite tired actually and I've got a long day at work tomorrow, they want me to stay a bit longer than usual."

I nod, and immediately reach for my sky blue DS. Turning it on, pokémon is already in. I'm playing Pokémon green right now. It's amazing!

My squirtle is at level 32 right now, and I've been putting off his evolving until he learns that hidden move found in that secret cave. 

I get lost in my thoughts, mesmorised by the intense battle I'm in with my rival. Until Oli passes by me tossing his clothes into the hamper. 

"Ready for bed, love?" He starts to get into bed. 

I nod and quickly save my game after successfully beating my rival, once again. I get into bed and I'm immediately pulled into Oli's side. His arm wrapped around my waist. 

"Goodnight, Christofer. I love you." He says before kissing me lightly. 

"I love you too, Oliver." I giggle as he kisses my forehead and turns off the light.

Terrifed
Frightened
Afraid
Scared
Nervous
Anxious
Worried

2:19am.

I stare at the clock until it flips to 2:20. I've been awake this whole time.
Watching that crumpled letter perched on the top of the garbage pail. Mocking me, showing me that life isn't always all it's cracked up to be.

I squirm under Oli's arm, still draped loosely around my waist. It gives me some comfort, knowing he'll be here for me. But what about when he's at work? Or when I'm in class? 

What if that stalker comes and kidnaps me?! 

I start to tremble at the thought of being taken away from Oli. 

"Chris? Are you alright, love?" Oli grumbles, sleep still having some claim over him. He sits up a little bit, in order to look at me. 

"Y-yeah. I'm alright. J-just a bit scared. What if he gets me? What if he takes me away from you? What if he tries to rape-" 

Oli cuts me off when I start to mention it. "Christofer Drew Ingle! Don't even think like that! I'll be here for you, I always will. I love you, and I don't even know what I would do if I found out that you were hurt that way! You'll always be protected by me. I care about you way too much to even let you think of things like that. Love, We've been through so much, we can make it through this." Once he finishes, he kisses me lightly to show that everything he's said is true. 

"Let's get back to bed, I'll call in sick tomorrow. We'll stay home and just watch those silly Pokémon movies you enjoy so much." 

Oli holds me tight into his chest, I rest my face into the crook of his neck. He smells wonderful, not like that axe crap, but a natural scent; he smells like Oliver. A scent I've grown to love. 

We lay back down, his embrace is tighter than before. Comforting me by drawing random shapes into my lower back. 

I'm just about to drift off, until I hear a crash.. 
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been so long, hopefully this long chapter makes up for it? Oh, and cliffhanger.

Sorry about the wait, Me and my long-term boyfriend of two years just called it quits; for good. I've been such a mess.. Please forgive me? <3

On the brighter hand, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! :D
Well, It's February 17th. But with the different time zones and shit, yeah..
Sooo, I was thinking that this story should have AT LEAST 5 comments before the next chapter is let out. Eva and I have been talking about this, and we both agree that this is do-able; don't you agree?

I'm not so happy with my writing.. Is it alright for you?
I'm really nervous about updating now because of it.
I don't want to make this amazing story, into crap/:

Tell me what you think?
I recently read a comment about my writing style, how Christofer is now more hyper instead of timid. I've been trying to make a bigger difference once we get a few more chapters in; there's going to be a contrast between him now and in the future chapters.
If you have anything to say to me, just message me or add my facebooks?
facebook.com/clumsy.jules
or
facebook.com/juweenietahi
I love you guys <3
Comments = faster updates.

It motivates me! <3