Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Hold Me Tightly.

A loud crashing brought me out of my sleep, Christofer jumped up and clung onto me whimpering softly. All night he was paranoid and scared because of that weird stalker letter he'd gotten. "O-Oli." he whispered holding onto me tightly. I wrapped my arm around him tightly hoping he'd stop shaking. "Shh it's ok, I'm here." I told him getting out the bed and bringing him with me.

I walked to the window and opened it looking down at the empty New York streets. I could see much considering it was dark and only one street lamp was on. "What w-was it?" Christofer asks softly holding onto me tightly.

"I don't know." I whisper looking down at the street. I stare down carefully noticing the garbage is thrown down causing everything inside it to spill. I close the window and lock it before walking out to the living room making sure the front door is locked. All the while Christofer is attached to me and won't let me go. "Everything's locked." I told him lifting him up and letting his legs wrap around my torso. I carry him back to bed and set him down on the mountain of covers before tucking him in.

I walk to the closet and pull out my jacket and shoes before slipping them on. "W-where are you going?" Christofer asked suddenly worried. "Don't leave." he whimpered.

"I'm just going to go outside really fast, I'll be back." I told him walking to him and kissing his lips softly. I headed out the apartment making sure I had my key. I walked down the lightly dimmed hall and down the staircase down to the first level and exiting the apartment. The streets were still empty as I walked around the corner of the apartment complex to the parking lot.

I glanced around and headed to the alleyway behind the apartment but found nothing but boxes and a trashcans. I took a deep breath and turned around heading back to the apartment, maybe a gush of wind just blew the garbage down.

Just as I left the alleyway I heard an other crash. I jumped slightly and turned around seeing a figure retreating away. My hands shook slightly as I ran toward the apartment opening the door and running up the stair case. I entered my apartment and closed the door behind me locking it before turning around. I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom where Christofer was waiting for me.

"Are you ok? What happened?" he asked jumping up and running to me.

"It's ok, I think it was just a raccoon." I told him. I wasn't going to tell him I saw someone running off, he'd only get scared and demand we move which isn't an option considering we have no money right now. "See I told you not to worry." I smiled kissing the top of his head before leading him back to bed.

"I d-don't think I-I can sleep now." Christofer admitted curling into the covers. "Can you put on Howl's Moving Castle?" he asked looking up at me with large eyes. I smiled softly and nodded walking to our t.v and placing the move on.

All night we we replayed the movie until the sun came up. I didn't go to work and Christofer stayed home from his classes. All day I laid in bed with him holding him tightly, hoping it would help his nerves go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
....
that took a really long time and yeah...i'm busy with end of the year stuff and stressing out about graduating, i have a feeling im going to flunk english and then my life would be over if i do....
comments?
<3