Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Cheater Cheater

"Chris do you-" I stopped mid sentence when there was a sudden knock on the door. Both Chris and I looked at each other, Chris instantly beginning to shake as he grabbed onto me for dear life. Getting out the bed and wrapping an arm around Chris tightly we walked out our bedroom and into the living room. "Don't worry baby." I whispered kissing his cheek softly. Walking to the door I looked through the peep hole as Chris hid behind me.

A smile grew on my face as I saw who was waiting patiently on the opposite side. I quickly pushed open the door, "Tom!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around him in a hug.

"You left me in the cold." he mumbled again my shoulder before hugging me back. "I came to visit, Chris you look like you've seen a ghost what's wrong?" Tom asked dropping his luggage at the door and walking to Chris. I shut the door and picked up Tom's luggage ans set it aside watching as Tom babied Chris giving his a kiss on the forehead.

"It's nothing." Chris whispered hugging Tom back tightly. "Just paranoid is all." he smiled.

"So Tom what brings you here?" I asked as we all took a seat in the living room.

"I wanted to visit, I missed you guys. It's lonely back home."

"What about Cristina?" I asked softly.

"We broke up, well she broke up with me." Tom mumbled rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Is that why you're here?" Chris asked scooting closer to Tom and resting his head on Tom's shoulder.

"Yeah." he said smiling down at Chris. "She cheated on me, of all people I wouldn't ever expected it from her.

"We'll get your mind off her mate." I said sitting on the other side of Tom. "How did you manage to convince mum and dad to let you come to New York during school?" I asked.

"They don't know."

"Tom." Both Chris and I scolded at the same time. "Go call mum and tell her where you're at, she must be worried sick." Tom nodded softly and headed out the room to call mom as Chris curled next to me on the couch.

"So was there anything to worry about?" I asked softly running my fingers through his soft hair.

"No." he giggled.

"I'll protect you Chris, if it's the last thing I do." I whispered holding him close.
♠ ♠ ♠
...