Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

I've Got Nothing to Lose

Oli

I continue to stare at Christofer while he sleeps soundlessly. His small, boney chest rises and falls with each heavy breath. He looks so peaceful, so fragile and vulnerable. I turn around checking the time, 6:30.

I sigh and turn back to Christofer shaking his small shoulder, "Christofer its time to wake up." I whisper softly in his ear.

He stirs a bit, mumbling softly as his eyes slowly flutter open. He smile at me and lets a out a small yawn, "Good morning" He sighs still smiling.

"Good morning, ready for school?" I ask him getting out of bed and heading toward our closet. I take out some jeans and a t-shirt for him.

"Get a cardigin please." Christofer whispers watching me with his body burtied under the comforters.

"Anything for you." I smile watching him with a sad smile. Christofer still has a difficult time wearing short sleeves, he feels like everyone stares at his "hideous scars". I always call them battle scars and he should be proud he got through everything and is better now.

"Oli what are you going to do today?" Christofer asks sitting up on the bed and begins to get dressed.

"Probably off to get a job." I mumble picking out my clothes for the days. I quickly slip on my jeans and t-shirt before walking to the bathroom. "Want some breakfast?" I ask washing my hands and heading to the kitchen. I begin to gather some ingirdents for eggs as Christofer finishes getting ready.

I set two plates of scrabbled eggs on the table as Christofer takes a seat reaching for the bottle of ketchup. I grab to glasses and fill it with chocolate silk milk, I set them on the table and begin to eat. "Are you nervous?" I ask scraping my fork against the plate.

"What if theres mean people at school, like at high school." He whimpers.

"Babe its college, people are much more mature." I assure him leaning over to kiss him softly.

"I better go." He whispers kissing me back and standing up. I follow him out the kitchen watching as he gathers his messenger bag and phone. He looks up to me coming to me and kissing me again, "Have a great day." He smiles walking toward the door.

"You too." I smile watching as he exits. Once he's gone I head back to the room grabbing my phone, wallet and keys before leaving. I head out the apartment building and begin walking down the streets of N.Y.C. I stuff my hands deep into my pockets keeping my eyes cast down ward as I pass different types of people.

I keep an eye open for any Now Hiring signs, but it seems like no one is currently hiring. I look down to my phone checking the time, I've been walking for almost 3 hours and haven't come across anything.

I sit down on a bench holding a steamy hot cup of coffee as I watch people about. My eyes scant the area falling on a tattoo shop with a sign on the door, Now Hiring. I smile to myself and quickly cross the street throwing my cup in the garbage and fixing my shirt before entering the shop.

A small bell is heard when the door opens and a man pops up behind the counter with a smile, "May I help you?" He asks fixing the beanie on his head.

"Yeah there's now hiring sign out there and I'm looking for a job." I say stuffing my hands deeper into my pockets.

"There's a sign out there?" The man questions jumping over the counter and and peeking out the shop before coming back in giggling, "My older brother must of put that there." He laughs. "He's in charge when it comes to that sort of thing, I'm just an artist." He states before running deeper into the shop screaming for a man named Vic.

I stand in the exact spot looking around the shop noticing lots of awesome painting hanging up. I begin to walk around looking at each painting before moving to the next one.

"May I help you?"

I turn around and come face to face with who I assume is Vic. "Hey I'm here looking for a job." I say shaking his hand. "I'm Oli." I add.

"Hello Oli, I'm Vic and the idiot you just met is my brother Mike." He says shaking his hand. "We have a job available, it's rather simple just scheduling appointments, sitting behind hat god awful desk all day sorting shit that doesn't need to be sorted. Think you can handle it?" He asks.

"Yeah." I respond.

He smiles, "Well then welcome aboard. I'll see you tomorrow at 9am." He smiles walking away.

I wait until I can't visible see him before fist pump and pull out my phone to send Christofer a message. I begin walking out the shop while trying to text at the same time when someone interrupts me.

"Hey new dude!" the voice calls, Mike.

I turn around watch as he runs toward me tripping over his own two feet, "I forgot to give you these papers, you're 18 right?"

I nod as he hands me all these legal documents. I take them and shuffle through them groaning at all the paper work I have to fill out.

"Haha we have to do that to all the employees, enjoy the rest of your day." Mike says walking away again.

I head out the shop and make my way toward a grocery store to buy some things for dinner tonight.

My phone begins to ring half way through my shopping and I look down to caller ID to see Christofer's name flashing across the screen, "Hey." I smile throwing some easy mac and cheese into the little basket.

"I got your message, congrats." He says and I could see the smile in his face.

"Yeah it's cool, I didn't expect to get a job that easily." I admit heading to the cashier line.

"I have to look for a job to help pay for rent and everything."

"Christofer you are here for school, I just came to tag along the least I could do is get a job. You however focus on school, Ok?"

It's silent on the other end, minus Christofer's soft breathing. "I. . . guess." He finally agrees. "I have to go, I'll see you tonight."

"Ok babe have fun."

"I will, Love you."

"Love you too." I says before hanging up, smiling like a fucking idiot. But that's ok, because its Christofer.
♠ ♠ ♠
this took awhile, sorry guys summer school takes up half my day. then i sleep for the rest ):
title credit: If I'm Made of Wax Larry What Are you Made Of?- A Day to Remember