Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Keep Dreaming

"I will, love you," I said as I hung up the phone. I smiled shortly before walking back into the classroom that I excused myself from since I couldn't stand how boring it was. I bit my lip and tried to listen to the professor drown on and on about whatever he was talking about. I was listening after all, it was just a murmured background noise that I couldn't help but ignore for the fact of my disinterest.

I looked over and saw a boy looking at me, I blushed and looked down at my notebook which I stared at with wide eyes. I couldn't believe that I actually had nothing on the subject the professor was talking about - was it really that boring that I couldn't even stand to listen from the beginning?

I bit down on my bottom lip, chewing on it slightly as I wondered about what I should do about the predicament I had managed to get myself into. I couldn't ask anyone since I didn't know anyone and I was far to shy to ask someone unless I knew them. I heard whispers and the memories of high school flowed into my head, the usual whispers about me back then made me far too afraid to even speak to anyone now.

"Alright class, you are dismissed," the professor which was called the devil because he would bit someones head off for talking or texting in his class. I looked at the professor to see the harsh glare the man held and automatically got up. I was too afraid to even ask the teacher for the notes, knowing how I would probably get his head bitten off.

I collected my stuff and ran walked to the door with my eyes on the floor. I ran into someone and fell on my butt. I made a small whimpering noise and got on my hands and knees, getting all my things out off of the ground. I looked around for my journal my mother gave me to write down my thoughts, but I couldn't find it.

"Here you are," a voice said and I looked up to see the boy that was staring at me. I murmured a quite thanks, grabbing the book and standing up after everything was in my arms. "I'm Brendon Urie, nice to meet you," he said with a grin.

He had brown hair that was short, his side burns that would usually make me giggle at people made him surprisingly better looking. He had dark brown eyes that seemed to sparkle as he smiled down at him. His skin was pale and the tattoo on his forearm made me want to get a tattoo somehow. When I looked back at his face he was giving me a curious look.

"Ah, sorry, I'm Christofer," I whispered as I blushed, noticing his eyes scanning me. I bit back a giggle that wanted to come out since he seemed somewhat like a puppy with his eyes. "Nice to meet you too," I said as I held out my hand for him to take.

Brendon smiled and reached for my hand, shaking it and after I stopped, he held my hand a little to long to be normal. "So, want to hang out, maybe grab some coffee at Starbucks?" He asked with a small smile, his eyes sparkling with hope.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I have time," I said with a smile as I removed my grasp from him, he looked a little sad for a moment but seemed to compose himself yet again. "Oh, by the way, I totally drowned out the professor, may I borrow your notes?" I asked with a smile, hoping that he would actually let me.

"Yeah, of course you can," he said with a grin. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I squealed lightly, blushing at my sudden noise I made as I started walking with Brendon. I pulled out my phone to see it was a text from Zach. I smiled to myself since Zach and me seemed to be talking a lot now a days.

'Hey Chris, just wondering how you have been.... Did you get to New York safely?' I smiled as I hit the reply button, we seemed to become like bothers it seemed. He had my back no matter what.

'Yeah, sorry for not calling you when I got into my apartment, it's been pretty busy... Oli got a job today. :)' I sent. I noticed Brendon looking at me and I looked at him, smiling apologetically as if I was sorry that I was texting when I was with him.

"Sorry, I just moved here and all, and my friend is wondering if I got here safely," I said and he nodded, smiling like it was nothing wrong. We ended up closer to the coffee shop then I originally thought. I felt my phone vibrate again and looked to see it was a message from Zach.

'It's fine, are you still in school?' I bit my lip, wondering if I should tell him I was or if I was free. I couldn't be distracted after all when I was copying the notes or else I would be procrastinating the entire time about actually finishing them. I sighed, deciding to tell him the truth after all.

'I'm out but I need to copy some notes, I'll talk to you later.' I sent as I looked at Brendon with a smile which he mirrored. I don't know why but I felt like he was staring at me far to weird for it to be friendly. I sighed again, knowing it was just paranoia.

I decided I would warn Oli that I would be late, knowing that he would be worried if I didn't tell him. I found him in contacts and wrote him a quick message telling him how I was copying notes off of my new friend and I'd be home as soon as possible.

We ordered our coffee and sat down at the chair in the corner, almost too afraid to even talk to Brendon. He didn't know why but he felt like everything was awkward, he pulled gently at his sleeves, wanting to make sure they were down and not showing any of his scars.

"So, what shall we talk about?" Brendon asked, noticing the tension and worried about me because of how I was avoiding his eyes. I couldn't bare to look at him, he was attractive and nice, it scared me a little bit to talk to him.

"Anything," was my simple reply as I got up the courage to smile and look at him. He beamed and started talking my ear off about anything and everything as I copied down his notes. I interjected and talked about myself a little bit, avoiding my past even though he seemed to love talking about his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!
I was on vacation, but I'm back bitches! ;D
By the way, I didn't really read the entire chapter that my co-writer wrote... Sorry. xD
Comment&Subscribe?