Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

I Know it Feels Like Again

Christofer

Brendon apparently thought we were friends now. It's already been a week since school started and everyday after class Brendon waits for me outside the classroom doors. I don't have anything against Brendon or anything, but I just don't feel like making any friends.

All I want is Oli.

I sat through my whole lecture taking notes down as the professor continued to speak. I know I'm in an art program in N.Y.U but I decided to take English just in case. I glanced up to the large clock above the chalk broad noticing we only have 10 minutes left. I let out a small sigh as I scribbled down some more notes.

The last five minutes of class I find myself zoning out and glancing across the room, my eyes falling on Brendon. He seemed to notice and gave me a toothy grin, I blushed and quickly looked down to my note book.

"Ok class dismissed." The professor said excusing us.

I gathered my things and quickly hurried out the class. As I predicted Brendon was waiting outside the door yet again, "Hey Christofer." he greeted smiling widely at me.

I smiled softly, "Hello." I mumbled.

He started to follow me as I exited the lecture hall. I didn't want to offend him by telling him to leave me alone so I let him follow me toward the Art Hall. "So what'd you think about the lecture?" Brendon asked trying to make small talk.

"It was boring." I mumbled.

Brendon chuckled, "Indeed it was."

We continued to walk in a awkward silence toward the Art Hall. I bit my lip and held my books closer to my chest as we entered the building. "Can I a-ask you something?" I stuttered softly.

Why am I stuttering?

"Shoot." Brendon said.

"Well um, why are you uh talking to me?" I asked softly.

"Because I think you're an down to earth person." he replied. "And just my type." he added grinning and blushing lightly.

Why is he blushing? He shouldn't be blushing!

"Cool."

-

I sat in the living room waiting for Oli to come home from work. I was reading out of a book our English teacher was making us read, and I continued to nod off wanting to desperately fall asleep instead.

The door opened and Oli entered the small apartment with two guys right behind him. I stared at them curiously shrinking back into the couch and hiding behind my book.

"Christofer." Oli greeted happily as he kissed my forehead. I smiled softly at him but continued to hide behind my book, peeking over to the two men standing awkwardly by the door. "Christofer this is Mike and Vic, they're my co-workers." Oli said.

I stared at both boys scrutinizing them carefully. Mike had long hair and a bunch of tattoo's covering every visible inch of skin. He was tall and lanky and wore cut off jeans and a tank top. Next to him stood a guy that looked almost exactly like him but shorter, and no tattoo's.

"Vic, Mike this is my boyfriend Christofer." Oli said.

Both both snickered and followed Oli into the kitchen. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, was was so funny. I quietly put down my book and tip toed over to the kitchen peeking over the wall and watching the three boys converse. Mike was raiding our fridge eating everything he can get his hands on while Vic was talking casually to Oli at the table.

I leaned over a bit trying to get a better glimpse of the guys but ended up falling forward. I landed on the tile floor with a small thud and felt tears welling in my eyes. Oli gasped and quickly helped me to my feet wrapping his arms around me, "Don't cry baby." he mumbled against my hair.

I looked up to him and tried to hold back the tears, "It hurt." I told him.

"Why were you being to sneaky, Vic and Mike aren't scary." Oli asked looking down at me while still having his arms wrapped around me.

I shrugged and nuzzled my head against Oli's chest. Suddenly someone awed and I quickly broke away from Oli looking to the two boys at the table. Mike was grinning with food still in his mouth and Vic was trying to get him to shut up.

"Come on." Oli said taking my hand and leading me to the table. He sat me down then grabbed me my favorite penguin cup I got last Christmas and filled it with coffee. Oli took a seat next to me holding my hand under the table while he talked to Mike and Vic.

"Oli you and your lover are so cute." Mike gushed grabbing a cookie that Oli set out and stuffing it into his mouth.

I blushed and hid my face in Oli's shoulder causing both boys to awe again which made me blush even more. "Oli." I whined softly.

Oli smiled and leaned down to peck my lips. I smiled softly and felt m face heat up, I can't believe after being together for so long he still has this affect on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait, sadly my co-writer can not continue writing this story.
so if anyone would like to con-write hit me up (:
thanks to everyone that commented <3
comment&sub