Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Across The World With You

Oli

"Your boyfriend is the cutest thing ever!" Mike exclaimed the second I walked into work the next day.

I blushed and flicked Mike on the ear, "Shut up." I said pathetically. I took a seat behind the front counter and began my work fro the day.

"How long have you guys been together?" Mike asked as he made paper airplanes with extras copy paper. "Are you guys in love? How did you guys get together?"

"Why so many questions?" I retaliated.

"Because." he said stretching out the word. "I want to know."

"Ok well, we'll be together in a year next October. We are in love and we met in high school and a house party." I said recalling the morning after the party I met Christofer.

He was nothing but a broken mess. I can't believe he was still the same boy I found lying on the floor, drunk and depressed.

"Oli, Oliver!" Mike called.

I looked over to him and gave a small smile. "Sorry, spaced out."

"Yeah I noticed." he said rolling his eyes. "Anyway so we have a few after before lunch and then a couple after and that should wrap up the day." Mike informed me. "So you can get back with your lover quicker."

"What time will I be getting out?" I asked.

"Around 4."

I smiled softly, I could pick up Christofer tonight.

-

I stood outside of the Christofer's last class building. The cool breeze blow by and I hugged my arms closer to me. I checked the time and sighed, he was suppose to be out 10 minuted ago.

I watched the doors of the building and finally I saw him coming out. Along with him was a guy, not just an average guy but a rather attractive guy. He had short messy brown hair and large brown eyes. His pink lips looked full and plump, to sum it up he was someone I'd fuck.

"Chris!" I called walking over to him.

He looked at me a bit startled and then looked to the guy, blushing slightly. "H-hi." he stuttered. I thought he got rid of the stutter.

"I got out of work earlier, I thought I come pick you up." I told him smiling softly.

"Oh. Well I was going to um, never mind." he said quietly and looked down at his feet. He began to pull at his sleeves bringing them over his knuckles.

"Hey I'm Brendon." the guy said randomly. "I was going to take Christofer for some dinner, but it seems like he has other plans." he said glancing to Christofer for a moment.

That was all I needed to be able to see the lust crawling in his eyes. He wants my Christofer, he wants him and then wants to throw him aside I can see it, I can sense it.

"Yeah he does have other plans, so if you can excuse us then." I said grabbing Christofer's wrist. He whimpered and pulled away. I stared at him curiously but he simply walked ahead of me.

"See you tomorrow Chris." Brendon called.

Christofer and I began the quite and awkward walk home. He would speak to me, he would look a me. He even walked with a few feet separating us. "Chris." I whispered.

"It's Christofer." he mumbled softly.

I bite the inside of my cheek and held back my anger. "Ok then, Christofer why are you mad at me?" I asked.

"I'm not mad." he whispered.

"Then what's bothering you?"

"I just wanted to go home." Christofer whispered.

I didn't go against his words, I just nodded and took the lead.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that took so long.
I'm still in search of a co-writer so if anyone is interested just send me a message, or comment (:
<3