Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Awaiting Apologies In The Doorway.

Christofer

Once we got back to the apartment, I dragged myself to our room. I couldn't believe that Oli would overreact like that. It's not like Brendon and were going to go out on a date or anything.

"Chris?" Oli called from outside the door after a few ignored knocks.

"It's Christofer." I weakly muttered. Getting off our bed to open the door. The look on his face almost made me want to kiss that frown off his beautiful lips.
No, wait. I'm supposed to be upset with him, he was so rude to Brendon. He hadn't even given him a chance.

He clears his throat, "Christofer, Let me make it up to you. I didn't really mean to seem that harsh."

I don't look at him as he stands in the doorway just a foot away from me. I know if I look into his eyes, I'll melt and forgive him that instant.

"How will you?" I ask, darting my eyes around the room. Suddenly self concious, knowing that the window is wide open for the neighbors in the other building to stare and listen if they pleased.

"Look at me, love. I can't bare to see you upset with me. Let me make it up to you, in any way I can. I'll even call up Brendon if it makes you happy. Anything to see that cute smile that I adore." I can just visualize him with his teary eyes. I couldn't take it any longer.

The look in his eyes shows me that he's sincere with what he's saying. Should I forgive him for blantly showing Brendon that he's not liked? I lean forward just a little bit, Oli closes the gap between us as he break apart every few seconds; mumbling apologies.

"I'll cook dinner for us tonight, stay inside. I want it to be a surprise, I'll come get you when it's ready. Just relax, love." He kisses me sweetly once more before departing to the kitchen area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
Just kind of nervous because of this being my first chapter as a co-writer of this amazing story(:
Feedback would be much appreciated. <3

Oh, and what do you think of Oli's sweet side?