Status: Gets chapters faster if I get nice comments

Bullet to the heart

Just a normal morning

"Eloise, come one! Do you want a ride or not?" Tony yells up to me.

"Give me a minuet!" I yell back down yearning a groan from him. My older brother has never been a patiencent person, then again he never really has to be patient. He always in the one in charge and he has to be the smartest person in the room, but that's just him. No one ever really gets to the good side of him, the sweet brotherly him. Well, Molly gets to see him when he is being sweet, but that's because she is his girlfriend. I guess Marty and Cami, his best friends, get to see his nice side because they are his friends.

Grabbing my camera I ran downstairs where Tony waits by the door tapping his foot. "Come on slow poke!" i tease grabbing my book bag and walking out the door. he rolls his eyes, but still follows me. I jump into the back of his big black truck and I'm about to throw my book-bag in the back of the truck when I notice that there are tons of bags are in the back seat. "What are those for?' I ask as he gets in the car.

"Nothing, just don't touch them El."

"Why?"

"Because i said so."

"You aren't the boss of me."

"My truck my rules."

"Whatever." i huff annoyed at not getting the information i wanted, but instead of arguing with him I pulled out my camera. I took a few pictures of Tony as he drives, his eyes focused on the road always the cautious driver. I love taking pictures of my brother. He is so photogenic with chiseled features and pale skin that seems to glow in the sun light. His smile is one to die for. Tons of girls have fallen for his famous smile or smirk.

"Hey Eloise..." he says softly in a tone that makes me look up at him.

"Yeah?"

"If anything happens today please remember if there is anyone in this world who I love it's you. Your my baby sister and I love you." he says softly.

"I love you too, bro. Is something wrong?" we don't say 'I love you' very often so there is reason to be alarmed.

"No...I just wanted you to know. Remember to meet me here at 2:40. " he says parking the car. I give him one last strange look before hoping out of the car to meet Tye and Katie.

"Hey!" Katie yells, running towards me. I smile at the blond running my way. Katie has been my best friend ever since i gave her my cookies in kindergarten. In second grade Tye came into our lives. He was tall for his age and quiet unlike tiny me and loud Katie. Soon we all became close friends.

"Hey, whats up?" I ask taking a quick picture of Tye before he could look away and not allow me a picture.

"She is freaking out about her cooking test." Tye said pointing a finger at Katie.

"I'm not good at making anything! I'm going to fail!" she whined as we walked into the school.

"You probably will since you can't even make popcorn." i tease as we walk in our first period class. I have never liked math. I really don't like it since I have it first thing in the morning. I mean yes i have my best friends in the class, but in truth this is really really really boring.

"Katie could you please-" the teacher was cut off by a loud boom. Then all hell broke loose.