Status: Inactive

Love Days Are Gone

Love Days Are Gone (chapter one)

"Fuck I'm gonna be stuck here at school?! Where the hell is my dad?!?!?!" I yelled "I can't be late for the Tokio Hotel concert Ive been waiting all my life to go to one & now that I have the tickets I'm gonna be late!"

Well sorry I didn't tell you who I am. My name is Alycia but I hate it so call me Alyce. I am 18 years young & I am a huge Tokio Hotel fan. Okay back to the story.

I stood there for half an hour waiting for my father to pick me up. I was getting bored so I looked through my book bag & found my i-Pod!

"YES!" I said in success. "I have been looking for it since a week ago & I'm lucky my parents didn't find out I lost it." I started listening to Attention by Tokio Hotel which is my favorite song ever.

A few minutes later I saw my dad's car coming, so I quickly took off my earplugs & stuffed my i-Pod in the bag.

I pulled the car door, stepped in, & slammed the car door. I was so mad that he was late & by his face I can tell he was kind of drunk. "Great" I said "I'm gonna end up dying in a car crash one day"

I asked him in an irritated voice "Dad why are you SO late!?"

He just told me "Oh shut up already I am taking you to that damn concert of those stupid Germans!"

"They are not stupid Germans!!" I yelled.

He yelled again "Shut up already or else I'm gonna rip those worthless tickets that cost me a fortune!"

"Fine!" I yelled back.

I checked the time on my cellphone "5:23 Okay I am gonna make it the concert doesn't start until 7, but getting your place in the venue is hard. "

We got home quickly & I ran into the house to my room & entered my restroom trying to get ready as quickly as possible I took a quick 5 minute shower. I got my black Tokio Hotel shirt & all my Tokio Hotel accessories. I quickly pulled on my jeans & hoodie. It was gonna get cold eventually, but I was gonna take it off when I reach the venue. I ran into the restroom & put on a little bit of eyeliner & fixed my hair. "Finally I'm done" I said in relief.

I grabbed my letter for the boys, my Tokio Hotel poster & ran out the door to meet my mom outside?!? "Wait?!?! What?!?" I said in a confused tone.

"Hi dear are you ready to go?" she said in a tone that annoyed the hell out of me.

"Uh euhm yeah, but wasn't dad gonna take me?" I asked.

"Yes your father was, but he told me to take you instead" She said.

"Okay then let's go." I said forcing a smile.

I quickly got into the car & we drove off to the concert.

By the way I love my mom she is the best, but I can't let her go with me to the concert, it'll just be embarrassing for me & for her.

~30 Minutes Later~

I stepped into the lot (parking lot) just to see a crapload of people there. I groaned "Oh why me!?!?!"

I finally heard the gates open to enter the venue. The security guards were fucking big! I heard girls crying, screaming, yelling, everything I expected at a concert. Oh & by the way this is the fist concert I have ever been to in my life.

I saw a van pull up & 4 guys stepped out. Luckily I noticed Tom's long dreadlocks & I ran screaming in a fangirly tone. I said to myself in my mind....
"What the hell why am I acting like this?!?!?!"

A half an hour passed & I was tired of standing, I groaned "Mein gott when is it gonna start?!" Then all of a sudden a bunch of girls ran passed my & pushed me out of the way. Then I realized they were finally letting us in.

I quickly ran to my mom telling her we have to get in there quick. My mom as usual calmly just said "Honey don't worry were gonna get a good place to sit"

"Wait a minute sit? What is she thinking?!?"

"Mom we are gonna stand up the whole time, not sit."

"Oh dear well uh look how about this, I'll go back to the house & leave you here? I really don't want to stand up in my new dress & heels."

"Mom you know our house is far away from here & plus who am I gonna give this ticket too, I mean dad spent a lot on it & now he is angry"

"Don't worry about that sweetie I'll take care of your father."

"Thanks mom" I gave her a quick hug & took the extra ticket. "What a waste of money" I sighed & ran inside the venue just to see it packed up to the rim.

I took a quick glance just to see Tokio Hotel walking across the venue. I saw Bill's perfect face & sighed. "What a beautiful guy he is."

Luckily I got 2nd row seats so I would get to see them up close. What do I do now? Wait here? I saw a couple of girls near me talking about how the concert was gonna be awesome & Bill's singing was gonna be amazing. Mhm I have never seen a guy that likes Tokio Hotel hmm maybe I'll see one today?

~Few minutes later~

I stood there for a while & then heard drum beat. Then I heard guitar, then bass, I got excited as soon as I heard those notes & I instantly knew that song was Ready, Set, Go! I was amazed when I saw Bill ran out on stage. I screamed & sang at the same time having the best time of my life......................

~After the concert~

We had to wait a while to get out of the venue, First Tokio Hotel would get out then all the fans.

I kept on smiling the whole time thinking of the concert, all the songs the guys played, cheers, screams of happiness, Tom's amazing solo during Pain of Love, Georg playing keyboard & bass, Gustav playing the drums hard!, & lastly Bill's voice which sounds better live. Well in my opinion.

I stepped out of the venue to see my mom standing there, but wait she is talking to a guy I couldn't see who ,but I knew it was a guy.....he left seconds later. Ah who cares I was so happy about the concert so I ran & gave her a bear hug.

"So I see someone had a good time at the concert?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Yea mom it was so amazing seeing so many fans, being in the front row, screaming, everyone happy. It was the best day of my life.

"I am happy you had a great time dear"

"Thanks a lot mom" I gave her another hug.

"Oh sweetie by the way I was talking to this man who said that he will take the ticket back & give you a refund." (I don't think you can do that)

"What are you serious?!?! He will?"

"Yes that is what he told me"

"Great!" I said happily

I saw Bill Kaulitz walking to our direction. WAIT WHAT IT'S BILL!!!

"Oh look it's the sweet man I said he'll refund the ticket."

"Mom that is Bi...ll K...a...u..lit..z!!!" I said nervously

"And who is that dear?" She asked

"Oh my god mom that is the lead singer of Tokio Hotel!!!"

"Ohhhhh" she said "and let me guess you have a dream of meeting him?"

I wasn't gonna admit to her that I did so I just nodded a no.

"Mhm yes Alycia" She said knowing the truth.

"Mom please don't say to Bill my name is Alycia bitte?"

"Bitte?" My mom asked

"It means please in German."

"Ohhhhh" She said .

I saw as Bill came closer, I got so nervous & started biting my lip down.

Bill finally was face to face with me & my mom. I literally almost fainted.

Bill shyly gave me a quick smile & then said, "hallo". I thought "why is this beautiful boy acting shy around me?" I mean there are way prettier girls around me everyday & he is acting shy around me?

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks & said "hallo" back to him. Fuck I know I am blushing FUCK!

But wait a minute I saw Bill's cheeks also have a pink hue in them, fuck is he blushing?!

I saw him talking to my mom about the tickets, but unfortunately I kept my eyes on his lips moving.

"Snap out of it Alyce!" I heard my mom say.

"Wait what?" I looked up & blushed. I knew that he was staring at me. Right?

I rose me head to see Bill smiling & talking to my mom. Mein gott I can't be this quiet say something.

I kept on hearing Bill's German accent & my moms voice. I gotta say something quick before Bill leaves.

"Alycia?" Oh no my mom said my real name NO!

I groaned "Mom I said don't use my real name just call me Alyce."

"Fine missy." She said.

"Alycia is a beautiful name" Bill said smiling shyly.

I blushed & said, "danke" I laughed quietly a little because of his funny, yet so adorable accent.

Again I saw the pink hue in his cheeks. He just chuckled & said "Why are you laughing?"

Wait what? He heard me crap!

I saw him tap his black & white nails against his left shoulder. Then he laughed & sighed "It is my accent huh?"

I quickly nodded ashamed about thinking that.

"It's ok I can't really speak English well...yet" He smiled.

"Hallo?" My mom said.

We both turned to her surprised that she spoke in German.

"Mom did you just say hallo?"

"Ja?" Bill said.

"Yes I did & what does ja mean?" She said

"Oh my bad." Bill said, "It means yes or yea in German.

"Ahhh." she said .

"So are we gonna refund them?" She asked

"Refund what?" I asked.

"The tickets silly!" She said

"Ohh" I said feeling so stupid.

"Ja follow me" Bill said showing a gesture which meant to follow him.

..........I can't believe I am backstage with Bill Kaulitz....& my mom.

Bill sent my mom with his manager David. While I got to go with Bill to see the whole band & take pictures & get their autographs. Lucky me!

Bill & I entered a room where there was a snack table, pool table, video game sets, everything.

I saw Tom & Gustav playing a video game, while Georg was getting some food & drinks for the guys.

Bill said "Hey guys" & stepped into the room without me.

"Oh faak" he yelled & came back to me "This is Alyce."

The guys greeted me & I sat on the sofa.

"Georg go get a drink for Alyce?"

"Why me?" "Why not Tom or Gustav?"

"Because I want you to" He laughed

"Fuck you Bill."

Bill rolled his eyes & went to go get my drink.

"Alyce any particular drink you want?" Bill asked.

"Uh hmm how about a Pepsi?" I said kindly.

"Sure thing" Bill said coming back with my Pepsi.

He gently gave it to me & I said thanks. Whoa wait a minute I'm not nervous, blushing or anything I'm just acting like I would if I were with friends.

"Crap" Bill said " I promised Alyce we would take pictures & sign autographs. "Fuck sorry Alyce."

"It's okay Bill" I said smiling "I'm just happy I got to meet you guys."

"Aww" Gustav said

Wow I would never expect Gustav to say aww in a million years. I stared at him for a while because he said aww.

"Warum starrst du mich so an?" He asked

"Gustav Ich glaube nicht, sie spricht deutsch?" Bill said.

"Ich spreche ein wenig, aber ich denke nicht, es ist fließend." I laughed shyly.

The guys just stared at me.

"Uh why are you guys staring at me?" I asked

"You speak German perfectly fine" Bill said.

"Ja" Gustav said

Georg replied "Bill is right you do speak German perfectly fine."

"Nein, I barely even know how"

I heard the room door open & saw my mom's face. She said "Alyce come on let's go"

"Aww why? I want to stay here forever" I whined.

Bill chuckled & stood up "Alyce come on we gotta take the pictures now."

"Oh I completely forgot about that." I laughed.

"Your adorable" He said then used his hands to cover his mouth & blushed he looked like a red tomato. I giggled, oh fuck he hates gigglers. I put my had over my arm & laughed nervously.

Tom straight out said, "Bill dein Gesicht ist wie eine rote Tomate" & then Georg laughed loudly.

I heard my mom say "Alyce aren't you gonna take pictures?"

"Mom please be patient" I laughed.

~Photos & Autographs~

"Well bye guys" I said "this was the best day of my life!" smiling at them.

"Well goodbye everyone I love you, & good luck with all your concerts."

"Bye!" Everyone waves bye at me with a smile.

I left out the door happily with my mom on my side. "This was the best day of my life" I said to myself quietly. I almost got into the car when I heard someone yell. It was Bill.........
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the cursing and mispellings, this was written around 2 years ago. And I promise my writing has improved.