Status: Inactive

Love Days Are Gone

Love Days Are Gone (chapter three)

Once school had finished I dashed home to talk to my mom about the offering. Family is important, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I will never get again.

"Mom?" I walked into the kitchen, Lizzy was sitting on the counter, cleavage showing and booty shorts, "Whore." I muttered under my breath.

"Yes angel," she smiled at me and I asked her if I could talk to her privately. She said it was fine, we talked in my room.

"Mom, I know you don't want me to leave to go make this video, but I really want to do this. I beg you; please let me be part of this music video. It is an opportunity of a lifetime and I hang out with the band that I thought I would never meet."

She smiled at me and stroked my cheek, "Oh Alyce, fine. I'll take you to them when?"

"I need to call them to confirm the date and hour." I wiped a tear from my face and hugged my mom, "thank you so much."

She hugged back, "I love you Alyce, and follow what you want to do."

~*~*~*~

It was night time, well 7 PM, I was going to call David; but choked.

"Who are you going to call?" Lizzy stepped into my room; reeking of a strong odor, "Did you come from a party or something?! Get the h-ll out of my room!"

"Hey calm down," she smirked, "Want me to hook you up with someone?"

"Ew no!" I shouted in disgust, "now get out of my room before I drag you out!"

She laughed, "What's that smell?"

"You," I said blandly.

I pushed her and and locked my door shut, I had been practicing what to say on the phone for 2 hours, but I just don't have the nerve to call.

But next thing you know my fingers had dialed the number. The beeps....1....2....3.....4.....5 "He-hello?" someone yawned on the other line, is it late or something?

"David? It's me, Alyce, I met Tokio Hotel 2 days ago and you along with the band invited me to be in the video for 'Noise'."

"Oh ye-yeah."

"Oh I'm sorry if it's late, maybe I should call tomorrow."

"No no it's fine. So are you up for the offer?"

"Yeah, yes I mean. When will we start shooting?" I asked.

"Next Monday at 8 PM, do you need a lift here or are you covered?"

"Well I think my mother could take me, but I am not completely sure. She approves of me going, but the ride will be questioned."

"Oh, well you might as well have us bring you to the destination. Your mother can join us as well. She doesn't want her daughter alone. I'll send Saki to pick you up."

"She'll love that, and isn't Saki Tokio Hotel's bodyguard?"

"Yes, do you know how he looks like?"

"Yes, I have seen him at the band's concerts."

"Okay, well it is all arranged." I smiled, "thank you for the opportunity."

"You're welcome, Bill was glad when I told him you could be in the video, all we needed to know is the approval."

Bill wanted ME in the video? I cleared my throat, "Well, see you next Monday."

"See you until then, bye."

"Bye."

And with that, I was set to go. I was going to appear in the video for 'Noise'. Literally I was shaking violently from the joy that I felt.

I better go calm down. If I can.

~*~*~*~

The next morning I walked to school and smiled at my enemies," Hey!" I would exclaim.

"Brandon!" I said happily and hugged him, "Kay Kay!" I hugged her as well.

"Guess what I am doing next Monday?" I squealed.

"Watching Easy A with us?"

"Wait what?" I cocked my head to the left.

"Well since you couldn't be in the music video, we decided to throw you a small party. I ordered 'Easy A' 'Pokemon' and more, Brandon got a bunch of candy full of stuff we've never even heard of. And best part: Ryan is letting us use his backyard with the swimming pool as our area to hang out. We invited so many people that it wouldn't be considered a small party." Kayla jumped up and down as she spoke, feeling jittery and such.

"Oh, thing is; Kayla....my mom let me join in on the video. She is going also. I won't be here next week at all." I looked down and kicked a small pebble, "I'm sorry Kay Kay, also to you Brandon."

Kayla sighed, "Brandon cancel the party; well do it some other time."

Brandon nodded, "I'll go tell Ryan."

My lips quirked, "but that doesn't mean we can enjoy right now."

"No, it doesn't really work that way." Kayla swung her backpack onto her shoulder correctly, "see you in first mod."

I didn't reply, Kayla got easily upset; that is the only quality that I dislike.

~*~*~*~*~

"Brandon, Kayla didn't speak to me in first mod, I sit next to her!"

He put a hand on my shoulder, "You know Kayla, she's like that and you can't change that. Just wait a couple of days and it will be back to normal."

"Yeah," I said sarcastically, "Brandon, it's Friday! I am leaving Monday! She doesn't forget in 1 day!"

"But you can make her change her mind! Understand that Alyce!" He stood up, I'm going to go talk to Ryan."

Great now I have no friends to hang out with, maybe no friendships....

~*~*~*~*~

I stepped out of the college territory and sighed, "Just be Monday already."

Time went quick, fascinating. I had packed the items and clothing I would wear on Sunday. My mom was fine with going with me, actually she was glad she could take care of her 'angel'. I laughed.

It was almost 8 PM when a limo parked in front of my house, at first I questioned myself how it knew my address, but my mom explained how she had talked to David while I was at school. Asking where we would stay, cleaning and etc. She was paranoid, but it was her way to say, "I love you".

Saki stepped out of the car and boy was he tall, I was petite compared to him. He opened the doors for us and we stepped in. It was huge inside, literally the best limo in the world. Well I shouldn't judge, this is the first limo I have ever ridden.

My iPod was my savior, I knew I was going to use it because our destination was about 30 minutes away. I had downloaded 5 of my favorite Pokemon episodes last night, I watched on the small screen. Saki peered through the mirror, "You can plug your iPod into a cable next to you, and you can watch whatever you are watching on the screen."

"What screen I said as I plugged my iPod to the cable?"

"Above you, on the ceiling, is a red button, click it." I followed and the screen slid down from the top of the vehicle, "Awesome."

Saki nodded, smiling. I watched Episode 23 – The Tower of Terror, ghost Pokemon were the second best on my list.

37 Minutes later.....

I unplugged my iPod and stuffed the music player into the front left pocket of my jeans. Saki opened the door, what a gentleman he is, L-O-L. Yes I say it in that manner. I stepped out of the immense limo and smiled.

David was standing with Gustav (thee drummer of Tokio Hotel), "Hello, David, Gustav."

"Introduce me Alyce." My mother said. I chocked on a laugh.

"This is Gustav Schäfer, the drummer of Tokio Hotel. And you spoke to David while I was at school, he is the manager if you didn't know."

"Oh." she smiled at both of them, "I'm Alyci- Alyce's mother, call me Ingrid.

"Well, let's get started." David said, "Bill will probably make you change out of those plain clothes."

Plain clothes, okay maybe they were plain, but he didn't have to point that out. I was wearing a red plaid shirt and blue skinnies, I look like a farm girl. What was I thinking when I wore this?!

Gustav led me to the lounge room, where the band was. Tom, Georg, but no Bill.

Then I heard the running steps of boots and looked into the hallway, and there he was, Bill Kaulitz. Well not that I like him, like I would have any chance. Fan girls will never be the apple of his eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written actually a couple of months ago. By help of my friend Tasha that is my partner in music making.