Status: Inactive

Love Days Are Gone

Love Days Are Gone (chapter four)

"Oh hey," Bill smiled at me, but then quirked his lips right after. He must have seen through me about my choice of clothing.

"Yipee Yae Yay, I'm a cowgirl." I muttered under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear.

Gustav looked at Bill, "Just tell her already."

"Fine, fine." he looked at every inch of me, which was very weird.

"Let's see, the faded jeans are good, but you have to lose that shirt-" Bill was cut off my his brother.

"Then lose maybe the pants." Tom added.

Bill glared at his brother, "Can you not f--k any of the girls in the video this time? Seriously during the 'SCREAM' video, when he had an interval to rest, you were doing some chick in your room on the tourbus."

I looked at Tom who was smirking, "So what, you're just jealous I'm not a virgin like you."

Georg hit Tom on the arm, "Lay off Bill, Tom."

Tom chuckled, "Fine, fine okay. Now go dress her up like you do to everyone." I looked at Tom, noticing he said, 'fine, fine' exactly as Bill had said it.

"Well, shall we dress her up now," Bill grinned at me and yanked my arm, only to run down the hallway."

"Bill, slow the hell- I mean slow down."

"Come on, the quicker we get to the room, we'll get you looking like a star."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Star, god this is going to be a weird video."

"Not really," Bill laughed nervously.

~*~*~*~

"Now what about this?" Bill placed an entire outfit on the bed, a beige tunic with matching flats, old earrings, a golden charm necklace, and a necklace with a large owl dangling.

It was actually a great choice, but my hair didn't really seem to show that I liked wearing this. I mean my hair is sort of short and doesn't look "girly" wow I am not goo at clarifying things.

"You worried about the hair?"

I nodded, how the h-ll did he know that.

"Don't worry, extensions and maybe curlers. I don't know Natalie will help you with all that."

~*~*~*~*~

"Ow, ow, ow; Natalie could you please no burn my scalp?"

"Oh, I'm sorry; it is just I am not used to short hair styling and extensions."

"It's okay, but I think I will handle that curler," I smiled at Natalie, "And if you can, tell me what this video is about? Is it similar to 'Scream' or any other song?"

Natalie plopped on the sofa and quirked her lips, "Bill had made me promise to not tell anyone (an extra) about the video. I'll just tell you it is a pretty different music video from their others."

I shrugged my shoulders as I curled my extensions, hoping they wouldn't burn like the ones that one of my friends had given me.

"But, you're going to have fun." Natalie smiled and popped a small cracker in her mouth, "hmm cheesy video too."

"Cheesy?"

"You could say." Natalie grinned, she was unexpectedly very cheery and bubbly.

I expected a pushy hairstylist with stressed looking eyes and sort of around 40 something. However, Natalie has a vibrant face, very kind, and looks like she is 29 or 30 years of age.

Georg had entered the room, "Hi Natalie, and...."

"Alyce," I quirked my lips and almost burned my scalp.

"Yes, and Natalie?"

"Mhmm." Natalie.

"Can you um...."

"Straighten your hair, I have told you I would help, but you refuse."

"This time I accidentally burnt my head, badly."

"Poor baby." I turned around and laughed lowly.

"Oh and you don't ever burn yourself?"

"No," I stuck out my tongue, "I'm a big girl, unlike you, big baby."

"I know I shouldn't be this rude, but I usually laugh at other people's pain and misery. Don't know why and never will."

Bill literally skipped into the room and smiled, "Hello everyone!"

"Why so cheery Kaulitz?" Georg asked.

"Well Hagen, I have to be cheery. I mean we have tonight and tomorrow to film. That means pizza, coffee, candy, and naps for the next euhm...70 hours, I think." He beamed and exposed his perfect teeth, I had remembered when I first had listened to them, he has slightly crooked teeth. However, they weren't hideous, but somehow cute.

"Wow, you should eat healthier," I remarked, having humor chase after.

"Well, Mrs.Healthier Than All Of Us," Bill started, Georg interrupted, "This is where Bill puts his hand on his hip."

Bill, without knowing, placed a hand on his hip, "Georg I will not do that."

"You already are." Georg began to laugh hysterically, Bill huffed.

My mother entered the room now, "Hello pumpkin."

I groaned, "Mom!"

"Oh, so you awr a wittle pumpkin," He pinched my cheek, "Cute."

:Back up before I burn you, Kaulitz." I handled the curler as if it were a sword.

"Honey bear, don't do that to him!"

"Aww, honey bear." Bill taunted.

~*~*~*~

Until we began shooting the video, I acted as if I were friends with the band. Well I was intimidated while so, but accustomed to them in a matter of hours.

By the time we finish the first scene it would be midnight, no, I lied, approximately 2 AM.

It was finally time to get 'into' the scene. The director had instructed me to walk down the street, as if I had just been in a heartbreak. Well that was going to be easy, I remembered about leaving Brandon. Though it was awkward because I really didn't know what to do after Bill began to lip sync the song.

“Can I drive you home,
Can I crash into your life?
Can you fix my soul,
Can you break my heart tonight?”

I had actually stumbled over a rock...accidentally though. Bill had caught me and looked directly into my eyes. He held my hands and mouthed "are you okay" but as if it were part of the scene. I smiled, "fine" I had mouthed.

He mouthed if I wanted to walk with him (part of the video?). I nodded, smiling.

"CUT!" Daniel Wolfe shouted, in a jovial mood, "That was brilliant, girl what's your name?"

"Alyce." I said nervously.

"Well, you are such an actress!" I figured he was one of those people who spoke really loudly.

"Thank you?...I guess."

~*~*~*~*~

According to the time on my cellphone, the band was doing their scene. I had planned to take a short nap, but the band began to play the song, and well...no sleep for Alyce. I would never have expected making a music video would be this difficult. I understand how Bill does it, he's already on his sixth iced coffee.

Georg is on his fifth Red Bulls.

Tom is on his sixth coffee, as well.

And Gustav, just like Georg, but one less, four Red Bulls.

I curled into a fetal position (knees up to my chest) and watched 3 more episodes of Pokemon; Ditto was a weird Pokemon. It can transform, but the attacks have to be learned by the original trainer, Ditto can't learn moves/attacks.

I yawned once again, tired, sleepy I was. Mom was sound asleep in our trailer room, yes we had to share. It didn't matter, I had bloodshot eyes. My eyelids felt heavy, I yawned every minute. Trying to keep my eyes awake.

But no. I wouldn't last, in fact, I didn't.

~*~*~*~*~

"Alyce," I heard the thump of boots hit on the tile floors of the hall.

I rubbed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't look like a mess, "Yeah." I yawned.

"So you are tired," my vision was blurry (so I couldn't tell who the person was), I hadn't fully awaken from my nap; though I figured it was Bill. No one else wears boots here.

"Yeah, and what time is it?" He sat next to me and said.

"9:54 AM."

"What, you can't be serious? I slept the whole night?" I sat up and looked at him, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that! I knew, I never wanted to make this video late. I'm so sorry, I should have drank coffee or something to keep me awake! I'm sorry Bill!"

"Calm down, calm down; I was only kidding. So now you are really going to be upset when I tell you the time." Bill laughed nervously.

"Bill, what time is it? Seriously."

"Four in the morning." Did he just seriously wake me up at this time?

Before all you people go "huh?" Let me tell you what. I hate it when I wake up earlier than five AM, I feel like ripping out eyes when someone does. Plus if I hadn't slept the complete seven hours I need, I act like a complete bitch.

"Bill, I'm sorry to do this," he sent a confused look, "This."

I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket and shook him violently, "DON'T EVER DARE TO WAKE UP ALYCE KETCHUM BEFORE FIVE AM! SHE WILL BE IRRITATING THE ENTIRE DAY, AND MAKE LIVES FEEL AS THEY WERE LIVING IN HELL!"

"Let go! Let go of me, please!" I did, sighing deeply.

"Sorry, but I was going to tell you that we need to film 6 last scenes with you."

I sent him the I'm-Really-Tired-Go-Away look.

"Fine, fine. Get some sleep. Today, four PM, on set."

Bill stood up and walked out the door, "Georg, where's my coffee!"

"Well, I guess he can't go a day without that drink."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is actually recent, as you can see my writing skills have somewhat improved.