Suicidal Memories

Part.16

Image
Banner By: KalliePie

Time kept passing and my attempts to solve things proved themselves useless.
There was no better way to describe his actions than saying he was avoiding me, but I had to put an end to it. We were making our son suffer for our mistakes and I had to stop it.

I walked to my kitchen after sliding on an oversized shirt that hung to my middle thight, one of the few things James had left behind, my hair falling messely over my shoulders.
I leaned against the counter, feeling the cold marble against my back as I reached for my cellphone.

Breathe in, Breathe out, I told myself as my heart beat increased like cazy. This had to be done, no matter how bad he treated me meanwhile.

From my perspective I could see Aaron playing on the living room floor. Not his usual noisy way, just plain quiet.
A couple of things had to be sorted out.

Letting out a deep shaky breath I dialed James's number, my insides tensing owe to the nervousness, as I pressed the call button.
Beep...Beep...
It kept on and on for what felt like hours, but mere seconds had passed, I could see it by the clock installed on the micro-waves.
"Please just pick up."
There was no point in begging.
"Just pick up, I know you're there. Fucking pick up," a desperate cry left my lips.
I called again and again but he kept ignoring. It was leaving me wrecked.

Trying, for what I told myself was the last time, I dialed his number, unlike the other times not hanging up after the "leave a message" sign. It was the only way left. His voice mail.

"James," my heart was now pounding even harder against my ribcage. "I know things between us aren't okay and if you don't want to look at my face that's up to you, for as much as I want you to I can't make you do it, but this isn't about us...Aaron isn't the same, he misses you. He's the one suffering more with this situation and all I'm asking you is, for our son, swallow a bit of your pride. He needs you..."
One last sigh and I pressed the "end call" button. That was all I could say.

My heart nearly popped out of my chest as my cellphone vibrated on top of the marble surface, me almost jumping on it to put it to my ear.
"James-"
"I'll be there in ten. And get this straight, it's only for him."
But before I could choke out anything he hang up on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got new chapters as you can see =]
only one so far though, more are coming next.
hope you enjoy it.

Comments?
<3<3<3