Suicidal Memories

Part.17

Image
Banner By: KalliePie<33

I was already expecting this kind of treatment from him, and the worst part was I didn't even deserve it.
All this mess was caused by a misunderstandment but he wouldn't listen to me.

Some thought it was better to let him cool off but I knew pretty well it would only give time for his anger to grow.

He would soon be here and all I prayed was for all hells to not break loose.

"Aaron baby."
I watched the way my son looked up at me, his hand dropping the little colorfull lego pieces on the floor, where he was constructing some random structures.
"Yes mommy?"
"Come here kiddo."
I let my back slid down the counter until I was on sitting position on the kitchen floor, while I watched him get up with the help of his little hands and walk to me.
"Mommy has news cutie."
My arms slid around him as I put him down on my lap, his head instantly leaning against my shoulder.
"What is it?"

A soft sigh escaped my lips when while I was swinging us back and forth in a calming motion, his hand stopped over the tattoo on my wrist.
In pretty worked letters could be read "Reality".
James used to say I was the Reality in his Fiction, that I was there to not let him loose himself in the fame. That we completed eachother like that.
On his chest was the Fiction, on my wrist the Reality.
Another memory of him.Of us.

"Mommy? Mommy answer."
I focused my eyes on him again, shaking away my thoughts, "I'm sorry baby, mommy was thinking."
His big eyes watched me intensely in a curios way.
"What were you thinking of mommy?"
Smiling at his cute attitude, I nuzzled his little nose, holding his chubby body even closer.
"Can you keep a secret?"
With eyes wide in excitement, he vigorously nodded, sitting straighter on my lap, "Tell me mommy, tell me."
"Mommy was thinking of daddy."
A bit of confusion was evident.
"Why?"
"Because daddy is on his way here."

As soon as those words left my mouth, the biggest of the smiles appeared on his lips. A smile like I hadn't seen in a while.
"Mommy I need my bags, daddy's coming! Hurry Hurry!"
Just like I said, all venomous words from James were worth that smile.

The doorbell echoed all over the house, causing my heart beat to speed up. How cliché.
"Finish packing sweetie, mommy is going to the door."
"Okay," my son enthusiatically replied, causing me to give a small smile.

Nervously tucking at the hem ofJames's my shirt, I jumped the last steps of the stairs, making my way to the door.
My hand was shaky as I reached for the knob and turned it open. A bitter sweet sight meeting my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
so next part has violence woo.
I'm excited about it. cuz im an addict for dramatics =]

So i'm trying to update the rest of my stuff but what i wrote lately isnt enough for an update in all.

Thank you to everybody that reads my stuff
and im so sorry i havent been reading yours, i just barely have the chance to come to the computer and all the time i spend here is to answer to comments and such so forgive me, i'll try to catch up soon.
and geez this was long :|