Suicidal Memories

Part.20

Image
Banner By: KalliePie

Brian's Party

"Honey could you please help me with the food? Brian went to get drinks with Zack."
I smiled, staring at my friend Leanne walking around in an apron, her pregnacy starting to show.
"Sure. What do you need me to do?"
"Just take the food that is ready to the table please."

I laughed a little at how much she was acting all house-wife-like, as I picked up the still steamy dishes.
"So how are the mom and dad to be holding on there?"
Happyness glowed from her face as she put the spoon down and moved her hands to her growing belly, rubbing them over it lovingly.
"Brian is pretty much stoked. He already bought the furniture to our Becky's room. And me...I'm just getting fat I guess."

I watched in silence as she laughed to herself, eyes shining more than ever, a peaceful smile in her face.
Once upon a time I had been like that, young, full of hopes and dreams. Loved. Happy.
The traces of a fairytale end standing ahead of me. That was what he used to promise. Not in words, the way he looked at me was enough to let it show.
I just hoped with all my strenght my best friend had a better future. I know Brian could give that to her. And I'm certain he was going to.

"The question is, how are you holding on?"
My gaze lowered as soon as I took notice of the concern in her chocolate brown eyes.
I restrained myself from talking and took the last dishes to the table, feeling her gaze on me.
"I'm fine, I just..."
I looked up into her caring eyes thinking of the right thing to say, just to have my trail of thoughts cut off by the front door opening some feet away.

My heart beat sped up when I caught sign of James, his sky-blue gaze burning straight through mine, leaving me even more speechless. And weak at the kness.
An awkward silence took place of the room as we stood there staring at eachother.

His eyes followed me as I took some hair away from my face and played with my own fingers, not being able to stand still by how active my nervous system had sudenly become in a matter of seconds.
While that my own orbs observed the way he kept moving his weight from a leg to other, and how he didn't know what to do with his hands, which he changed from being shoved in his pants' front pockets to cross in front of his chest.

My body stopped mid-motion as I was getting ready to take a step in his direction, having heard the clicking of high heels coming from the still open door.
Not long after, some female walked in, her light clothes covering her slim model-like figure.
French manicured nails reached for her sun glasses, showing some also blue eyes. There was something just so fake about them though.
Just like the color of her hair. Blonde perfect curls framed her flawless face.
Perfect teeth, not an inch of extra fatness visible anywhere, curves in every right place, perfect tan.
That girl was the definition of beauty that the magazines sold us everyday, but that not many could reach.
Not even one streak of hair was out of place. Not one single thing wrong.

I simply stood there staring intrigued, then curious, then anxious for an answer.
And to top it all, totally heartbroken.
There was my devastation.

One could almost hear the sound of my heart falling on the wooden surface underneath our feet and shattering, every bit of it turning into milion others as the same female took some steps closer tomy man James and rested her hand on his chest, his inked arm instantly slipping around her little waist.
"Aren't you going to present us sweetie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Btw my loves, this story will end soon
I know this is kinda sudden but im still not sure how many chapters there's left
I have it in my head but not on paper
We will see

Comments?
<3<3<3