Suicidal Memories

Part.21

Image
Banner By: KalliePie aka My daughter<33

Well, it didn't took him long. In one week, seven fucking days, he managed to get himself a girlfriend, and to top it all she was this skinny bimbo slut. How classy James.
From a person that used to say he liked women with curves he could grab unto that was a little unexpected. I guess he lowered his standards.

So when those words left her botox filled lips I didn't know whether to burst into tears or puke. Burst into tears because I couldn't believe he had replaced me so quickly. Puke because that girl sure was fake. More quickly could I ask her what was hers than what was not. She was a walking plastic barbie.
Those boobs surely weren't hers and I wonder what had she done to get that thin. I had heard the most disgusting stuff that kind of chicks did to lose weight.

Tell me, how depressing and lowering do you think it is to be traded for someone like that?

The same thoughts seemed to be passing through Leanne's mind as she stared dumbfound at James, soon replacing it for a mad look.
"Yeah James, aren't you going to present us your friend?" she sneered.
His eyes locked with mine, surprisingly not looking away at my hard glare.
"C'mon Sullivan, enlighten us. If you're able of such", I muttered the last part under my breath.
A frown took place of his features as he apparently heard my not so nice remark.
"Leanne, Caitlyn, this is Kiki. My girlfriend."

Before anything else could be said I was choking out "I'm gonna get your son", walking out of the living room and towards the second floor, trying to act the most normal possible.
As soon as I was out of everybody's eye reach, my elegant steps became hurried and desperate ones in a run to the closest bathroom before I could no longer control the milions of tears about to spill out of my eyes.
I slammed the door shut and locked it, slowly sliding down as a sob left my lips, followed by another, two other, three other...It wasn't long before water poured down my cheeks, leaving wet patterns on my jeans as I hugged my legs tight, cuddling into a little ball as I cried.
"Why...fucking WHY??"
Red started to emerge from my skin as I crashed my knuckles hard against the wall, instantly a warm feeling spreading through my hand as it bruised and began to bleed.
"Why..."
I brought my wedding ring from inside my pocket as I rocked my body back and forth, trying to muffle my cries against my clothes fabric. I always knew I wouldn't be able to get rid of it. It gave me hope.

For as much as I was expecting her to be his new girlfriend since the moment she had walked in the house, I don't think I was ready to hear those words from his mouth.
That small evil look he had given me as he presented her was like he was actually enjoying my pain, like he had wanted the news to cause me as much suffering as possible.
And I'm the one to blame for my not so nice, jealous remark.

Leanne's Point Of View

"James."
He stared at me, breaking his gaze from the door Caitlyn had just walked out by and stopped biting his lip.
"Yeah?"
"Can we have a word? In private."
His girlfriend was too busy wrinkling her nose distastefully as she stared around the room at the decoration and objects placed there to even complain.
"Sure..."

His eyes stayed focused on something outside the window as I closed the door behind me.
"James James...What have you done."
His expression didn't change as he kept staring ahead of him, playing with something inside his hoodie pocket.
"C'mon dude say something. Do you have any idea how bad you screwed up?"
His face contorted with anger and hurt as he quickly snapped at me "Don't talk of what you don't know Leanne. So don't even start making me feel guilty."
The blank façade he had been giving me moments ago was now falling down as milions of feelings shined in his eyes.
"What happened then?"
He stared at me, trying to keep his emotions under control.
"In her words "we won't ever work out". What do you say now?"
Frustration took place of me as I sighed "Can't you see she just wants to make sure you'll keep trying to have her back? It was just to pressure you."
An incredulous look appeared on his face "What?? Well that's not what it seemed!!"
"You should know her by now."

I watched as he paced back and forth furiously swearing under his breath, causing me to fear for the integrity of the objects around us.
"That girl makes me crazy. Seriously."
Or you're just crazy for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the awaited update =]
Next will probably be "The Sweetest Drug" cause kallie asked =D
and then maybe "I'll promise to be a little secret that will pull you through".
or "Stare and Wonder." (cause many amazing people asked)
who knows =]
if there's something you want updated, give me a holler aye? seriously.

Coments??
<3<3<3