Suicidal Memories

Part.3

James's point of view

Then she closed the door on my face.
"Bitch", I muttered.
Aaron was staring at me with his big eyes, confusion all over.
"Your mum must have something sticked up her...nevermind it you're too young for this."
I put him in the car and drove to my house. Maybe a bit way too fast and with a lot of profanities in the middle. I still couldn't believe she had closed the door on my fucking face.
Growling in anger I muttered "what the hell is wrong with your mother."
"Daddy, why mummy and daddy yelling?" The confusion was still there, now mixed with sadness.
"I don't know. Ask her."
I picked him up and his arms wrapped themselves around my neck.
Did I ever wonder why would we keep arguing like his? The answer is yes.
Who would have said we would end up like this. Honestly I don't think i would. Ever. She was everything to me.

The memories of the day I opened my heart to her came flying back again as if they had been yesterday.

Flashback
"Baby I'm home!" I called from the door.
The sound of footsteps echoed down the staircase followed by her amazing figure.
She gave me a smile. Oh but what a smile. I would kill for it. And she knew it.
Her lips glued themselves to mine causing me to grin into the kiss. I unfortunately broke it not much after. We would have time for it later.
She gave me a questioning look. I wasn't one to break a kiss like that.
"I have something to show you. You'll see."
She let me drag her to the car staring at me the all ride.

The sun was settling down when I parked near the beach and we stood a bit in silence staring at the last shades of orange, purple and pink. The fresh air getting through our nostrils at every breath we took, the sound of the waves calming us.
"Baby you know I love you, don't you?"
She smiled up at me and nodded, moving a little bit closer, our fingers brushing soflty against eachothers.
"Will you marry me?"
Her eyes shined in total surprise, happyness showing from every trace of her face.
She kissed me passionately and I knew it meant yes.
That was the moment i thought she would be mine forever...
End of flashback
♠ ♠ ♠
yup I'm on a role baby ;)
Comments?
<3<3<3