Suicidal Memories

Part.4

Normal point of view

Half of my belongings were now spread across the floor. He knew indeed how to make me crazy. In the worse of the ways.
Brian had called me saying he had heard about mine and james's fight.
"But I thought thinks were okay between you now."
"If you call ignoring and avoiding 'being okay' then yeah we're great", I spat sarcastically.
He left out a tirerd sigh. "I really thought you would make it..."
"Brian it's his fault, he never made any effort. Now's too late."
"Yeah but you were such a happy couple..."
My heart clenched at that. I missed that so badly.
I bit my lip as tears threatened to stream down my face.
"Don't make things worse."
"We all know you still have feelings for him. Give him a chance."
"For what Brian?? He never asked for one! He doesn't care, he's better of without me."
"But-"
"No Brian. I wish he was more like you."

As soon as I hung up tears streamed madly down my face.
I still love him.

Brian's point of view

I sighed sadly as she hung up. It hurt to see her like that. she was one of my best friends and had always been there for me.
"The bitch hung up on you?" James chuckled staring at me from the couch.
At that Matt burst in the room, eyes darkened with anger.
"Don't you fucking dare calling her a bith!"
"Or what?" James got up frowning.
"Or I'll make you swallow your fucking words."
James made no case of it and kept on.
"You always loved her didn't you? Even my friends are against me because of that Bitch"
Matt lost his mind and threw him against the wall grabbing him by his throat.
"I warned you not to call her a bitch", he growled through gritted teeth.
James didn't seem to care about how purple his face was becoming.
"She is Matt"
"She's not dude!" Matt let go of him having suddenly realized what he was doing. "She has all the right to treat you awfully, you deserve it all"
James sat down with his face on his hands, "And why is that?"
I immediately grabbed Matt's arm as his face grew angered.
"Brian let go, I'm not gonna hit him."
I reluctantly did so, staring concerned.
Matt turned to James again shaking head disappointed "You must be fucking kidding me James. 'Why is that?' Dude what the fuck, you cheated on her! you were fucking engaged!! You had Aaron. You had EVERYTHING!"
I could see how this was getting into James. I'm sure the shame had been killing him all along. He just hid it.
"You were everything to her. She loved you so much. She would do anything for you. What did she ever do to deserve it??" he took a deep breath and kept on "She gave up on her life for you, lost so many unique and once in a life chances for no one but you. She would die for you. She-"
"Please stop! okay, just fucking stop!!" James broke down, not taking it anymore. "I got the point now shut up please"
"I was just putting your head back in place. I'm glad to see it is now"
James got up and made his way to the door "I'm going home, I need some time alone"
Both me and Matt nodded and I tapped his shoulder "Get okay dude"
He shrugged and mumbled "I'll try", Then he left.

I tried my best to convince myself he would try to make things up now, but deep inside I knew one thing, things wouldn't change. At least not for better.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was suppose to be out yesterday but i didn't got the chance to come here at night. got home at 1am so yeah lol
<3<3<3
Comments?