God Hates Us

Clover

Kelsi had always been my best friend since the day that I met her. We had done everything together. When we entered high school we stuck close to each other, and didn't leave each others' side until we were forced to.
Kelsi was older than me by a few months. I would be turning sixteen in a few weeks, while Kelsi had already turned sixteen.

“I really wanted to go to the BFMV concert” Kelsi complained while we were walking to our English class.
“I know you did. But you should be happy that your mom wants you to meet her new boyfriend or whatever he is. My mom's been dating the same guy for a good month now and still hasn't told me what his name even is” I said sighing. Kelsi laughed, knowing how much it bothered me to have my mother sneaking off.
“I know. And I am happy for her I just hate that when we make plans they get ruined.” By this time we were inside the classroom and had sat down. The teacher was once again late.
“At least we didn't buy the tickets yet.” The conversation continued until the teacher arrived, almost ten minutes late.

After school was over, Kelsi and I walked home together. As we passed my house I noticed my mother's car gone. Again. I sighed and kept walking with Kelsi. Mom refused to give me a key to the house so I wouldn't be able to get in. I would just stay with Kelsi until mom called and told me she was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
New co-write. Comments?
Clover