God Hates Us

Kelsi

“Kelsi, get your ass up and head to school! You’ll be late!” I groaned and flipped no one off in particular since my mother couldn’t see it. Since when did she start caring if I went to school in the first place?

Groaning I rolled out of bed, literally, and walked groggily to my bathroom and showered, went through my huge walk in closet, my jewelry boxes, and a separate closet for my shoes. Yeah, I was spoiled. The mother wannabe always trying to win my love and affection through inanimate objects. Did it work? Sometimes, but then in the end she turns around and stabs me in the back.

One time I had this really hot boyfriend who was obviously eighteen and I walked in on him and my mother fucking on my bed! On my bed of all the places in this house, my bed. I blew a huge gasket obviously. My mother could go so low sometimes cause she was nothing but a desperate bitch.

I trudged downstairs and glared at the sight I saw. Frank Iero, my suppose fly dad, was sitting there at my kitchen table like that was where he belonged, like he never left. I glared at him, snatched the piece of toast he was grabbing for, and walked out the door with my bag slung over my shoulder.

The school wasn’t that far from my house and it gave my mother an excuse as to not buy me a car, but she could sure have fun buying me clothes, not that I minded that at all.

When I got to school I expected to see my good ole friend Clover. Well, that was a negative.

“Oh, look who is all alone,” said Clover’s and I nemesis since preschool. “Did Clover decide you were to ugly and she was to cool to hang with you?” I smiled and tried my best to refrain from punching her in her perfect plastic surgery face.

“Oh, so you are admitting we are cool now? Oh, how sweet of you. Oh, by the way your new nose is crooked.”

“No it’s not!” She gasped astonished. I socked her in the face and smirked evilly.

“It is now.” That time I couldn’t help but hit her. If Clover were here that would have never happened but that girl just knew how to push my buttons.

Before the principal came out I took off as people swarmed around the stupid Barbie doll. Obviously I knew she was going to rat me out but every time I hit her it was worth the suspension although I am starting to think that the principal is on my side.

I snuck back into the house through my bedroom and fell back onto my bed not wanting to move. In fact I couldn’t if I even wanted too.

“Hello?” I heard my mother answer her phone obnoxiously loud.

“Oh, dear Principle Lundy, what did she do now?” I smirked and wished I could hear the other side of the conversation.

“She socked Ginger in the face again,” I mocked his voice.

“Are you going to suspend her?” I didn’t know the answer to that and frankly I didn’t care. My eyes were getting more heavy by the minute.

“Of course we can home school her. She has both of her parents support.”

“Fuck,” I grumbled before zoning out and heading off to sleep.

Now is the time,
Now is the hour,
To take back my life
To take back my power
This is the moment to break your spell
I see right through you
Now burn in hell!


I screamed and fell off my bed as my phone screamed out the lyrics to Bewitched by Blood On The Dance Floor.

“Holy fuck,” I said as I answered my phone.

“Oh my god,” Clover said on the other side of the phone.

“Oh my god? Oh my god, you totally went all M.I.A on my ass! I got expelled I’m guessing and now I am being home schooled by both fucking parents! So, yeah ‘Oh my god’. I am mad at you.”

“I met your dad at the mall.”

“One, lovely love of mine. He is not my father nor will he ever be my father, but I am glad you spent some time with the love of your life,” I chuckled teasingly.

“Oh, shut up, but I think instead of you hating me you’ll love me cause I found out who my dad really is.”

“Oh, yeah? Lay it on me,” I said curiously.

“He’s Matt Shadows.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Slow, sorry. But I'll try to be faster!
Comments!!!???