God Hates Us

Kelsi

The name M. Shadows and Matt Sanders ran through my head. I couldn't believe it! "D-did... w-what..." I stuttered. I couldn't even talk. Not only was my father the love of her life but her father was the love of mine. I mean I looked up to his band, Avenged Sevenfold, ever since I could remember and that's a long time ago guaranteed.

"Kelsi?," Clover asked, which pulled me out of my thoughts.

"He's your father? We must be like, fucking blessed, or something!" She chuckled on her end of the phone. "So where are you at this moment?"

"His hotel."

"What!? You are already that close to him? What hotel and what room number?" I bombarded her knowing she shouldn't tell me because that would be just a stupid idea. I mean I would totally fan girl everywhere. "I mean come on. You met my father! Let meet yours, just as friends."

She just laughed at me and actually told me! More for me to pick her up kind of circumstance, but nonetheless.

"Hey, Frankie boy!" I called from upstairs, interrupting what I supposed was a band meeting? To be honest I still had no idea who he was or who his band was. That brings me to the point that I still needed to google him, which oddly sounds weird. 'Hey I'm going to go google my father so I get to know who the fuck he is!' Yeah, awesome.

He came to the stairs and looked up at me. "Kelsi?" He asked unsure of himself.

"Yeah who else. I need to use your million dollar car," I tell him while walking down toward him with my hand held out.

"Do you have a license?" He said while fishing in his pockets for his keys.

"Yeah," I said lying. Now, I was definitely going to have a whole lot more fun. This father of mine was uneducated about his sweet little daughter. Now I know manipulation is wrong, but hey it's just payback for not being around until sixteen, seventeen years later.

I stared at his car. It really was a beautiful car. What if I scratched it? An evil thought yes, but so damn tempting! Matt Sanders, the thought came back into my head. I will get to meet Matt Sanders! I quickly climbed into this expensive car that I had no idea what it was called, and drove to go get my friend.

For a minute I starred at the hotel before climbing out. I was actually getting really nervous. At this point I was just praying that I wasn't going to pass out.

Slowly, I walked into the hotel and to the elevator, basically taking my time. I wonder if the rest of the band were staying in the same hotel. Mmm, those men just make my mouth water sometime.

I knocked on the door and waited a minute, expecting Clover, but instead I got the beautiful Matt Sanders. I starred at his broad chest and then slowly made my way up to his face.

"Who are you?" I basically died on the inside, and my cheeks burned bright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, long time no see with this story, but i can't help it. Sorry, if it is short and crappy. I am just trying to get into the whole writing thing again because i haven't done anything with it for a while so FORGIVE ME AND ENJOY PLEASE!! =3