All I Wanted

Just Wanted You

It’s funny how life doesn’t always turn out how we plan. I know not everything will always turn out right or what we plan but you always have in your mind they will. I always plan I would live in a house just like the every normal girl dream, to be with someone who they loved. I had it all plan out; I knew I would spend my life with you but somewhere down the road, you already knew that wasn’t going to happen.

I wish everyday you told me it wasn’t going to happen, you just watch from a far letting me make all these plans, telling everyone how happy we were when you knew all along it wasn’t like that, that all of my plans and dreams were never going to happen.

I woke up one morning to find you gone but as I look around everything you own was gone, there was no trace of you ever being here. I had to be dreaming I had to be living a nightmare but I knew this wasn’t me living a nightmare. I got the bed searching for anything, hoping this was some sick joke but I knew in my heart I wasn’t going to be laughing anytime soon.

I found the note laying on the coffee table and you said was sorry, that your love for me wasn’t the same anymore. After four years together and all you could say was sorry, I’m still amaze at that one. From the day forward I never slept in our bed again I always sleep on the couch, the bedroom hold too many happy memories.

I tried to relive our memories, our moment; I tried to find answers to see where it all went wrong. To find when your heart stop loving me, but somehow I could never find that moment or memory. I never once called you, begging you to come back; I knew if I did, your voice would never come through.

Four years together and just like that you stop loving me, I have so many questions that I know will never get an answer. How do you stop loving someone for so long, I can’t warp my head around it no matter how hard I try. Through out the four years there had to been clues, there had to be signs letting me know your love was slowly fading away, maybe I was just too damn happy to notice.

After everything we’ve been through, every fight we had, after four years I just wanted you to know,

All I wanted was you
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Since I'm trying to write chapters for my stories and plan them out, I'll be writing one-shots.