Sequel: I'd Run Away
Status: complete

There's Only One Way Down This Road

Don't forget to remember me.

Lexy-boo,

I know it’s really late, but I just finished all of my homework and realized I never sent you today’s email.

I also kind of wanted to thank you for an amazing first date. (: It’s the kind of date I’ve always wanted to go on and since it was my very first EVER, it was extra special. I’m still giddy and giggly thinking about it.

I just realized that Knaebel will be reading our emails. The rubric says we have to print out each one and turn it in along with the paper we have to write. Fuuck. Oh well, it’s my senior year. It’s not like I’m gonna see him again after graduation.

Did you know that Pibb Xtra is just spicy cherry soda? I never knew that! How the hell do you have spicy cherries? And what’s so extra about it? It tastes exactly like the old Mr. Pibb. It’s not like extra carbonation, because it gets flat really quickly. What is carbonation anyways? Is it some type of drug? Like injecting each can or bottle of Pibb Xtra with some cocaine, but not? I don’t know.

Some new girl moved in next to Spencer today. Apparently, she’s like super gorgeous. Her name is like Olivia or something like that. I don’t really listen to Spencer when he talks. She has a brother too. Nick.

I really liked your friends. I thought I would be really awkward like I usually am when I meet new people. But I wasn’t. Not as bad as it always is, at least. They all treated me as if they had known me my entire life. I loved it. (: Tonight was just all around amazing.

Kylie almost died when I told her about our date. Apparently, it was absolutely the cutest thing ever. I agree, though. (: I loved itt.

When’s your next tour? I need to know so I can buy my tickets for your show. (; I’m seriously in love with your band. There isn’t a song you have out that’s not on my itunes. And I may have acoustic versions for most of them. (: I’m so obsessed.

Soo I completely forgot to tell you that I have this beginning of the year art show you should come to, (: I can bring any friend and I really want you to be there. The teacher is showcasing some of my photos. I’ve never been more happy about my photography. <3

Tomorrow night, we’re talking on the phone if you have nothing else to do. Okay? I already miss hearing that voice of yours. (:
Anywaysss.
Well, it’s really late so I’m gonna get to bed.
Night boooo.
Jazz.
p.s. I still haven’t removed all the paint from my body. Most of what was in my hair is still there, too. I hope you’re having this problem, also. (: