Dark Come Soon

A Secret

Ramona was so happy that the weekend was here. The first two of weeks went by in a blur. She did a good job at forgetting the stolen kiss with Draco. She didn’t wait in the common room anymore at night. Instead she would go to her room, the one she had to give up, and she would wait there for a while and then she’d go to dormitory. The weekends were her time to play her guitar.

She would go to her room and be there for the entire morning. She made her room soundproof so no one could hear her. She would get pretty loud when she would play something rougher than the Beatles. At the moment she was playing Enter Sandman. She was really getting to Metal music and Metallica was one of her favorites.

“Exit light, enter night,” she sang softly. “Take my hand off to never, never land. Something’s wrong shut the light. Heavy thoughts tonight and they aren’t snow white. Dreams of war. Dreams of liars. Dreams of dragons fire and things that will bite.”

She stopped playing when she heard knocking on the door. Only a few people knew about her room and where it was located. It had to be someone friendly on the door. She placed her guitar down and answered the door. Alex was standing in her casual clothes with her notebook in hand.

“Hey,” Ramona smiled, “how did you know I was here?”

“I was told by Hermione that you’d probably be here,” she smiled. “Are you busy?”

“No, come in,” Ramona let her friend in. She sat on her bed and so did Alex. “I was just playing a little Metallica to take my mind off things.”

“Are you still worried about your grandfather?” she asked softly.

“Yes, and something else.” Ramona could trust Alex with her secrets. She knew that. Plus she needed to tell someone so someone could tell her that she wasn’t losing her mind. “I have some boy drama.”

Alex smiled. “I’m all ears. Is it Harry?”

Ramona scoffed. “No. He’s like my cousin or something not really but I’ve known him too long. He has never excited my lady parts.”

Alex laughed at that. “Lady parts? Really?”

“Yes,” Ramona grinned and then she dropped it. “This is about someone more complicated.”

“Do tell then.”

Ramona sighed deeply. “On the first night back to school. I waited in the common room, like always, to let the snotty Slytherin girls who are my roommates. Then Draco joined me, sort of. He was trying to sneak out or something. And we had an argument about what he did to Harry. And then… he kissed me.”

Alex’s mouth dropped a bit. “Wait… doesn’t he hate you?”

“He does, I think. But that’s not the worst part, I kissed him back and I liked it! I mean I really liked it. He made my lady parts tingle.”

“I really don’t know whether to laugh or not,” Alex shook her head. “Please stop saying ‘lady parts’.”

“Fine, he made my cunt fucking wet,” Ramona said bluntly. “I can’t stop thinking about the kiss. I know I hate him, but my body wants another taste. I’ve done my best to stay away from the bastard. I just don’t know what to do. He’s the enemy. Harry thinks he’s involved in some deep shit.”

“Like?”

“Like death eater deep shit,” Ramona muttered.

“That’s pretty serious.”

“It is! But… ugh… Draco is a fucking dickhead. A fucking wanker. I just need to stay away from him. He’s just trouble,” Ramona said. “But let’s not talk about dickhead anymore. How are you and your mum doing?”

“No progress with the visions,” Alex sighed.

“I didn’t mean about the visions,” Ramona smiled. “Have you gotten to know her better?”

Alex nodded. “I even offered her to give her a makeover. I know she’s beautiful underneath the hippie clothes and large glasses.”

Ramona snorted. “If you managed to find that, then I’ll buy you a whole set of new brushes.”

Alex’s smirked. “Is that a bet?”

“You bet, mate!” Ramona loved to bet and they shook hands “I’m going to lose, aren’t I?”

“You can get me the brushes for Christmas,” Alex laughed. “She also told me to make new friends.”

“Aren’t I enough?” Ramona scoffed in feign hurt.

“Actually you’re more than I can handle,” Alex giggled.

Ramona grinned. “Damn right I’m too much. It’s why no one can tame this,” she pointed to herself. “What are your plans for today, my American friend?”

Alex shrugged. “Not much. I promised Harry and Ron I’d see them practice.”

“That’s… fun?” Ramona chuckled.

“Come with me?” she asked.

“Erm, I guess. I mean, let me check my to do list: there’s that Defense Against the Dark Arts paper, nah, then the Potions homework, nah. Oh and Charms, wait I don’t really care.”

Alex laughed. “You’re so horrible. How did you make it this far?”

“I’m Albus Dumbledore’s great-granddaughter, remember?” Ramona winked. “I’ll go with you. I just need to change. Meet you at the bleachers?”

“Sure.”

“I need to shower,” Ramona said. She hugged Alex and then went to her personal shower. She was glad she had spare clothes in her room. It wouldn’t be good to walk the hallways of Hogwarts in just a towel, at least in the daytime it wouldn’t be good.

She found a skirt and then she found her old stockings that she loved. She got her boots, and she found a good top to go with the leather jacket. She decided to take her guitar to practice on a BB King song. She was in the mood for some BB King and she knew Alex loved him, so it would be really cool soundtrack as the guys practiced.

She made sure she had her lucky guitar pick. She got her guitar and headed out. She locked her room and then headed to the Quidditch field. She did feel better talking to someone about Draco. She was glad it had been Alex because Hermione would have never understood. Hermione knew the history between her and Draco.

If Ramona told Hermione she liked the kiss, then Hermione would judge.

Ramona was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice the platinum blonde headed her way. She looked up just in time. He was alone and the hallway was alone too. Her eyes widened. She couldn’t show her surprise. She just wanted to walk past him and go on her way. He wasn’t going to let her though. He got in front of her.

“You’ve been avoiding me,” he smirked. She gave him a glare. “That could only mean you loved our heated kiss.”

“Move, Malfoy,” she hissed and tried to move to the right but he followed.

“Don’t be ashamed. I enjoyed it too,” his smirk grew and got closer. Luckily she stepped back. “Want to relive the moment?”

“I rather kiss a dementor,” she responded sarcastically, maybe half sarcastically. “Piss off, you wanker.”

He grabbed her face with his hands and pressed a quick kiss on her lips. She dropped her guitar in shock. She realized she dropped something precious to her. She pushed him away and he took several steps back.

She quickly picked up her guitar and checked her any damage. Luckily there wasn’t any. She turned to him.

“Why the sudden interest in me, Malfoy?” she yelled. “Get away from me! I fucking mean it.”

“Or what? You’re going to run to your grandfather?”

“Or I’ll fucking punch your face you fuck!” she yelled. “You have Pansy and I’m certainly not anything like her.”

“That’s exactly why,” he grinned. “You’re not her. You’re forbidden, I love that.”

She shook her head. “Go play your fucking little games somewhere else. I’m sure there’s a Slytherin girl you haven’t shagged yet.”

“You,” he said.

She laughed. “Not in your dreams or ever, mate. Now go fuck yourself.”

She walked past him in a rush. She was so mad she was seeing red. How dare he manhandle her like that? Though she did like it a bit. No! She couldn’t and she wouldn’t. Draco was more than forbidden. He was a taboo. He was trouble.

She couldn’t get mixed up. She was on the side of good, though a taste of the bad side didn’t sound too bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ramona's Outfit

Thanks for the comments:

The Silver Snitch
hachie
Morgan Massacre
ameliabelle
avenging angel