Began as Friends

Chapter 5

Jamie and Josie rode back together towards Nicky's house.

"So..." Josie began.

"So, so, what," Jamie replied.

"Oh stop, you and Mike were attached all night, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you, what do you mean so what?"

"I mean, I don't know I get that Mike is attracted to me, I fit his type, thin, blonde, pretty I guess," Jamie said.

"So, what is keeping you from him?"

"I don't really know what to think about it I guess, we're friends, and as his friend I have seen the way he treats girls and I am not about to jump on board with him knowing full well what he does," she said.

"Yeah, I wish I could say he is different than other hockey players, but he is the epitome of what hockey players are known for."

"Remember that one girl, Audrey I think, she was in love with him I swear, and he toyed with her for a couple months for his own pleasure," Jamie began, "and yeah that was funny to watch, but you can guess again if you think I will be doing that," she finished.

"Then give him a run for his money, see how much he is invested in this, see how much he cares," Josie replied.

The girls pulled up to Nicky's house, after everyone else it seemed with about ten cars around his place.

Jamie and Josie walked around to the back and Jamie jumped up popping over the fence yelling, "Let us in then!"

"Jame, hey coming," she heard Brooks yell back.

Brooks opened the door and pulled the girls inside quickly as he saw about four people peering in from across the street.

"How do they know where we live," Brooks asked.

Brooks being from a town about the size of a high school still didn't seem to get used to the fame.

Josie quickly left Jamie running over to John.

"Hey you," she said tugging on John's arm. He was grilling with Nicky and draped his free arm over Josie's neck pulling her in and kissing her on her head.

Jamie walked over with Brooks to grab some drinks and heard from behind her, "Jusha, can I have beer."

Knowing the voice she pulled an extra beer and made her way to the group of guys playing poker around the table. She gave Alex his beer and sat on his lap abruptly. She never before acted this way around the guys but she didn't think they would mind.

Sasha picked his head up when Jamie plopped herself down Alex's lap and just smiled really wide.

"Deal me in," Jamie said looking at Mike across the table.

Mike's mouth was dropped open in a puzzling look, what was she doing just sitting on Alex like that he was thinking.

"Uh, yeah sure," he replied shuffling cards and without looking at her dealt her a set.

Jamie spent the next half hour whispering in Alex's ear teasing him about his playing. Alex only played along too well tickling and pinching her as she sat perched on his lap.

After a couple unsuccessful games Jamie gave up hopped off Alex's lap and made her way to to the grassy area where a game of beer pong was starting.

"You can use my lap as seat Jusha, all times," Alex called after he smiling.

"Come on Jame, you're my partner for this," Brooks said grabbing her hand and pulling her to his side of the ping pong table.

"I'm in," Mike said running over.

"Come on Jojo," he said to Marucs.

"Mike, I am not good at this," Marcus said walking over.

"Yeah me neither, but let's just see how it goes, I mean we're playing two girls," he said laughing.

"Game on then," Jamie said throwing the balls at Mike, "Losers serve."

The game began and a lot of laughter arose from the table bringing the rest of the guys to gather around.

"Listen you guys should play by my Jersey rules," John started, "With each cup the other team scores, one piece of clothing has to come off."

Everyone began whooping and hollering, and so the new rule was added and the game continued.

Jamie scored a cup and Marcus took his shirt off after drinking his beer.

Mike and Marcus both missed giving Jamie and Brooks another chance. After they missed Mike had the ball again scoring a cup and ordering Jamie to take something off. Jamie lifted her t-shirt over head and throwing it to the side to the sounds of whistles and high fives.

Jamie gave a look to Josie that was something between "Kill me now," and "Thanks for choosing this bra for me" and she looked down at her black lacy victoria secret's bra.

Nearing the end of the game each team had two cups left and Jamie was down to her shorts and bra. She has used her shoes as articles of clothing and Brooks was only in his briefs which Jamie didn't mind at all. Across the table Marcus had on boxers and socks and Mike was standing in briefs and his t-shirt.

Jamie tossed the ball scoring and ordering Mike to remove the shirt. Slowly Mike lifted the shirt over his head and Jamie's mind went wild. His strong arms flexed as he lifted his shirt and she only imagined them wrapped around her body.

Brooks nudged her and she dropped her eyes. Marcus threw and hit the cup in front of Jamie. She turned completely red knowing she was about to rid herself of her shorts. Thanking god she wore cute boy cut underwear as she tossed her white jean shorts to the side and stood half naked in front of about 15 men.

Mike tossed his ball and landed it in the final cup. Brooks stood firm in his briefs and looked at Jamie who has only in her under garments as well. She said, "Absolutely not, there is no way, you guys are naked all the time anyway." Brooks grimaced and to the sounds of boo's he took off his briefs covering his manhood and did a lap around the table. Everyone was laughing and Jamie threw his shorts at him as he made a dash to the bushes emerging covered once again.

"Well that was a success," Mike said quietly as he walked over to Jamie pulling on shirt.

"Yeah really," Jamie said laughing.

"I mean I got you in your underwear pretty quickly if you ask me," he said.

She pushed him back and ran off to grab a burger.

"You looked great" Josie said giving her friend a reassuring look.

Jamie smiled back and slipped into Nicky's house looking for the bathroom. When she was finished she turned into the kitchen getting some water and found Mike leaning against the island with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Can I help you," Jamie said eyeing him.

"In more ways than one," he said smoothly. In two strides he was behind her as she filled her glass in the sink.

"Mike," Jamie breathed as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"Don't tell me you haven't been thinking the same thing all day," he whispered in her ear making her shiver.

He moved his hand up to her neck wrapping his fingers around her throat tilting her head back over his shoulder. He bit her ear lightly and she let out a whimper.

"Mike, I don't, Mike," she trailed off.

He shushed her calmly and continued to her take advantage of her week state. He kissed her bare neck leaning over her slightly, taking her in, her smell, her taste. She was so sweet, and for the first time Mike didn't want to go further, he wanted to savor the simple moment.

"I know what you are playing at, and baby, it's game on," Mike whispered.

He could feel himself growing in his shorts behind her and loosened his grip. He backed up slightly taking his hands off of her waist and neck. Before he left her dazed in the kitchen he gave her nicely toned ass a squeeze making her yelp and darted out to the backyard.

Jamie's head was spinning, she thought she had him earlier when she was flirting with Alex, but this, what he just accomplished in a matter of seconds over the kitchen, she was putty in his hands. Jamie splashed some water on her face and gathered herself together. He can not win this easily Jamie thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in a while, but I am back, I promise. This has now turned into a game for them, so we will see where it goes. Jamie just doesn't want to be another girl so she's testing him and Mike is giving her a run for her money. Comment, good or bad :)