Began as Friends

Chapter 8

Jaime turned around as quickly as she could and let out a quiet cry. She ran up the stairs nearly falling into a man's lap when she reached the couches.

"Sorry," Jaime mumbled to the man's lap she was almost in.

Josie popped her head up to the commotion searching her best friend's face trying to understand what was wrong. As Jaime lifted her head, Josie could see her eyes glistening, and they weren't glistening from the lights in the dimly lit club.

"I have to go," Josie said to John giving him a worried look.

"Call me when you get home," John replied giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Josie went over to Jaime asking no questions and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up.

"Let's go," she said.

"No," Jaime replied pulling back, "I need a drink."

"No, you don't, you need sleep."

"Fuck you, and fuck this," Jaime said as she pulled her arm from Josie and walked towards the bar.

Josie stood shellshocked watching her best friend walk away, she had never cursed at her like that before.

"Fine," Josie yelled back at her.

Josie knew she didn't mean it, but at this point she didn't care.

"Vodka."

"Sure thing beautiful."

Beautiful, yeah right Jaime thought, she was the farthest thing from it, at least in Mike's mind. Her drink arrived and she gulped it down asking for another. After the second one she knew she would have a hard time even standing up.

Reluctantly she hopped off the stool she had been sitting on and felt the floor hit her feet much faster than she anticipated. She could feel her momentum going backwards until someone caught her.

"I have you," he said.

Jaime let her eyes close and fall limply into the mans arms.

"I take you home now," he said.

Jaime just nodded her eyes still shut and felt him swing her legs up as he cradled her walking out the night club.

It was chilly outside and as he put her down he put his sport coat over her shoulders.

"Stay," he said.

Jaime stood swaying slightly tightening the grip on the coat over her shoulders.

A white car pulled up and the man got out pulling her to the front seat.

After a fifteen minute drive Jaime was once again being held and carried to a front door, once inside the man put her on an empty bed, took her shoes off, and placed a blanket over her.

"Sleep," he commanded.

Jaime did as she was told and drifted off trying not to remember what had happened.

An hour or so later Jaime popped up, rubbing her eyes she didn't recognize where she was. She pulled the blanket off to see she was still dressed in what she was wearing the night before. She walked over to the bathroom attached to the bedroom and washed all the makeup off her face. After staring into the mirror for a few minutes she knew she was still quite drunk, but at least knew where she was, and if she was right the bedroom down the hall was on the one she would rather be lying in.

Jaime slipped out of her strapless dress leaving only a black strapless bra and black thong on as she tip toed quietly down the hall to the last door.

Whoever lay inside was still awake because she could see the lights flickering from the TV through the crack in the door.

Jaime pushed the door open to find exactly who she wanted.

The man sitting in bed looked Jaime up and down smiling.

"Come," he said quietly.

Without thinking Jaime climbed on top of him straddling his middle and the two began furiously making out. Neither took the chance to catch their breath, hungry for each other they continued to kiss pressing their lips together as if sealing off anything that could break their hold.

The man began kissing down her neck as she threw her head back in pleasure, with one motion he had her bra off and on the floor and moved his mouth to her breasts. He began flicking her nipple with his tongue feeling her become more and more wet on top of him.

"More," she moaned.

"I take care of you Jusha," Alex whispered into her ear.