Status: I'm slowly getting there, please bare with me!

We're Young and in Love

Chapter 1

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP screeched my alarm clock in extremely annoying way. I groaned as I rolled over and pulled my pillow over my head. The screeching managed to break through my attempted protection for my ears. I threw the pillow at the alarm clock, that fell on the floor. It still went relentlessly on.
Sighing, I decided to actually get up. I turned the alarm off, relishing in the sudden silence.
“Jimmy are you up?” my Mom shouted from downstairs.
“Yes” I replied. How could I have slept through that horrible sound? I made a mental note to destroy the clock later.
It was the first day of a new school year, now I was in the eleventh grade, and God, I suddenly felt old. I looked at myself in the mirror, almost expecting to see wrinkles.
Ugh, I realised that I looked like I really needed a shower, I looked a mess.
On my way out of my room, I tripped on a pile of dirty clothes and fell into the wall. I heard someone running up the stairs and my Mom came in.
“Are you okay?” she asked breathlessly.
“Yeah” I replied while trying to get my lanky frame up using the wall. I hated having a box room, but it was better than sharing with my sisters.
“You really have to wear more to bed” my Mom complained as she eyed my boxers disapprovingly.
“At least I'm not naked” I answered, managing to finally get up.
“Get showered and dressed and I'll make you some breakfast” she added as she walked downstairs.
I grabbed a random selection of clothes and found a towel. I spent as long as I could in the shower, just to annoy my sister who was banging impatiently on the door. I made a extra special effort to use up all the hot water so she had to wait for more water to heat up.
I slowly got dressed in black skinny jeans, a Metallica t-shirt and green socks, then I went out the bathroom to be greeted by a screaming Kelly. “Calm down woman” I teased.
She started to try and slap me so I ran down the stairs laughing. “Jimmy don't tease your sister” Mom warned.
“I would never” I replied innocently as I sat at the small table, my long legs stretching out to the other side.
Mom put some toast in front of me, I managed to scoff one piece in two bites, the second piece in one bite and the third piece in another two bites. I managed to squeeze out from behind the table to get on my shoes.
“How are you getting in today?” Mom asked.
“I'm walking with Matt” I replied as I grabbed my bag.
“See you tonight” she added.
“Bye” I shouted running out the door.
I ran over to Matt's house, which was next door, and started to bang on the door in an annoying tune.
Matt wrenched open the door and glared angrily. “You ready?” I asked sweetly.
“Give me a second to get my bag from upstairs” he begged.
“Right, I'll sit on this little wall” I replied, sitting on the wall that was so small it was basically on the floor. My knees were up by my ears and I was extremely uncomfortable.
Matt came out and sighed as he saw me on the floor. “I don't think I can get up” I moaned.
Matt pulled me up and held me up as my legs shook slightly.
“You ready to go to our first day as an eleventh grader?” Matt asked.
“Why not?” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well another brand new story, I'm kinda stuck on the super power one so this is what happens :D I've had this one stashed away for ages and recently found it and was very motivated :D
COMMENTS PLEASE <3