Status: I'm slowly getting there, please bare with me!

We're Young and in Love

Chapter 18

I had eaten nearly all the chips, the dip and the candy when I started to feel sick. “Skye” I whined, rolling onto my stomach and staring at her sadly.
“I told you to stop ages ago, but you didn't listen” she said, raising her eyebrows and looking at me like I was a small child.
“Jimmy's gonna throw up” I grumbled, rolling onto my back. I tended to roll around when I felt sick, which probably wasn't the best of idea's.
The film we were watching was pretty boring, Skye had brought it over and it was about two people falling in love or some other crap. I like films were there is blood and people screaming and dying.
That is how a good film should be.
“I don't like this film” I whispered. Skye ignored me and continued eating the chocolate. “Skye. Skye. Skye. Skye” I started to chant.
She covered my mouth with her hand. I still managed to mumble through it. “There's only five minutes left” she said.
The next day, I was walking Skye back home, planning to do the doorbell tune. I had kept a record of who was winning the game; I was winning with 238 to 50. this was what you called determination. I had even found out his name; Greg. He absolutely hated me.
When we reached the gate, he wasn't there. Which was strange. I went to press the doorbell... but it wasn't there!
Greg walked over to the gate. “I got rid of the doorbell” he smirked.
I fell to my knees, “Why did you get rid of the doorbell?” I asked desperately.
“Your a pain, and now I won” he grinned, ruffling my hair.
I pointed to him, “I will get you back”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short!
Thanks SpencerG and Bubblygum for commenting!
I promise I am trying to get this back up and running, but for some reason I decided to start two new stories and I feel a bit overwhelmed, especially with college work on top
I'm getting there!
Like the new layout annnnnnd the old banner is back!
Do you guys like it?