Status: I'm slowly getting there, please bare with me!

We're Young and in Love

Chapter 4

I was nervous Skye had told me to dress normally to go to her house for the homework session. I’ve got to wonder what her family was like, what her house looked like. I did dress normally, for me. I wore knee length black shorts, a slayer t-shirt and my battered black converse with the broken shoe laces.
I hoped I looked normal so for an honest opinion I went to ask Kelly. I burst into her bedroom without knocking, she screamed and attempted to cover her naked body. "get out Jimmy" she screamed.
I laughed and answered with "can I ask you a question?" she glared at me and slowly bent down to pick up her towel.
"what then?" she snapped as she wrapped her towel around herself. I inwardly smirked as I thought of how much Brian would pay to see Kelly like this, he had a little crush on my sister for as long as I could remember.
"do I look normal in this outfit?" I questioned, barely suppressing a giggle.
"for you I suppose, now will you leave me alone?" she sighed.
"yeah I suppose, you wanna walk to school together?" Jimmy grinned. "go on then, but get out" she smirked. I backed out of the room and closed the door behind me.
Quickly I ran downstairs for breakfast. On the way down I noticed my cap on the banister so I decided to put it on backwards. I went into the kitchen to find Mom looking through the cupboards. "sorry Jimmy its cereal today" she sighed.
"no problem Mom" I replied as she passed me a box of chocolate coated stuff. I poured myself a generous portion then covered it in sugar. Kelly came in and looked in my bowl disgustedly.
"Mom have you seen what he's eating?" she groaned.
"chocolate cereal..." Mom started.
"covered in sugar" Kelly added.
"oh Jimmy on wonder your always bouncing off the walls" Mom sighed.
I put the last spoonful in my mouth and said "Mom I’m going to do homework at Skye’s tonight". "okay but be back at a sensible time" she replied.
I grabbed my backpack and waited for Kelly and matt outside the front door. I decide not to wait on the floor as I didn't want a repeat of yesterday. After what seemed like hours of waiting they both turned up.
Matt looked exhausted and I suspect if his hair wasn't in a buzz cut it would be sticking up everywhere. We walked to school fairly quietly. When we got there of and matt took our usual spot just outside the front gate. I sat on the floor and started tapping my drumsticks on the floor after I conveniently grabbed them from by bag.
Brian was the next one to turn up, he looked perfect, as usual. Then I saw Skye walking down the path.
I leapt up and shouted "SKYE!" at the top of my lungs. She spotted us and walked over smiling. "good morning" she greeted us.
"morning" matt gruffed. Brian and Kelly waved to her.
I enveloped her in a massive hug. "this is my sister Kelly and my best mates matt and Brian, Matt`s the one who looks like a bald bear but he's harmless" I told her excitedly.
Then Val turned up and I had to introduce her as well, “It's good to have another girl around, there's only so long you can hang out with these idiots without going insane” Val smirked.
“I can only imagine” Skye agreed quietly.
Matt looked at her with an offended look, “What about me?” he asked.
“Matt, you are honestly the biggest dork out of the lot” Val laughed.
“Me? What about Jimmy?” he moaned, pointing at me.
“Me? I'm offended” I replied in a mock hurt voice.
Brian laughed at our stupid argument, “I don't know why your laughing pretty boy” Matt growled. Brian’s face fell.
“I am not a pretty boy, am I?” he asked in disbelief.
“Brian, I'm sorry to say this, but you are” I answered gravely, patting him on the back.
“Thanks, I thought you were supposed to be my friend” he huffed.
“AWWWWWWW love you really Brian!” I shouted then jumped on his back.
“Get off Jimmy!” he exclaimed angrily.
“Freaks...” I heard someone mutter as they walked past.
I ignored them and scanned the crowd for Zacky and Johnny, I spotted Zacky first, due to his bright purple hair, then I saw Johnny, or I saw his hair, “I can see Short Shit and Fatty” I announced, jumping down from Brian’s back.
“You've really got to stop calling him that” Matt sighed.
“What he is short” I replied confused.
“No, you can't call Zacky Fatty” Matt snapped.
“Oh, but he is fat” I argued.
“It's not nice to point it out though, he's very sensitive about it” Brian snapped. I recoiled, Brian was sticking up for Zacky?
“Fine, I won't call him it to his face, happy?” I groaned, my fun for the day ruined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please <3
Also, I would like you guys opinion - should I make Brian a bisexual or not??