Status: I'm slowly getting there, please bare with me!

We're Young and in Love

Chapter 6

By the time the weekend came around I was bored as hell. All the guys were busy, I was so desperate I even went to see short shit, but he was grounded and his Mom wouldn't let me in, after calling me a “bad influence”. Zack and Brian were apparently at a guitar convention or something and Matt was having 'private time' with Val. I was cycling down main street, all by my lonesome, when I suddenly thought I could go and visit Skye.
Her house seemed a lot closer when we were going there in the fancy car, it was boiling and I’m surprised that I didn't pass out.
When I did finally get there, I had sweat pouring off me and I was wheezing really bad, I don't even have asthma which is the widest thing.
I awkwardly walked up to the front gate and saw a little buzzer thing, there was a sign saying “press to ring doorbell”, I pressed it, several times just to make sure it was working. A very irritated man came up to the gate and asked me “What do you want kid?”
“Is Skye home?” I asked politely.
“Who are you?” he snapped.
“JIMMY!” I shouted suddenly, making him jump.
He spoke quietly into a walkie talkie and then said “She'll be out now”
I waited by the gate in the boiling sun, hoping Skye would hurry up so I could go get a soda or something before I died.
Skye came over to the gate with a expensive looking bike, mine looked sad and battered in comparison. “Hey Jimmy” she greeted.
“Hey, you wanna go and get a soda?” I asked.
“Sure, sounds like fun” she smiled.
“Awesomeness, let's go to the beach then” I grinned
“Cool, let's get going!” Skye laughed, hopping on her bike.
We cycled down to the beach front and it was packed, I struggled to manoeuvre my way through the crowd. Suddenly, the pavement seemed to end and I managed to cycle off the edge into the sand 10 feet below.
I smacked my face into the handlebars of my bike and fell off, the front wheel embedded into the sand.
I lay on my back in the sand until I heard Skye yell, “Are you okay Jimmy?”
Some randomers gathered around me and I felt something hot and sticky all over my face, I scowled, thinking some freak had thrown up on me, then I realised it was blood, “Mostly!” I yelled back, trying to stem the blood from my nose.
I tried to sit up but felt slightly dizzy, Skye appeared at my side and asked “Do you want me to call an ambulance?”
“No, Jimmy's fine” I laughed, feeling a horrible searing pain in my chest and arm and my nose was hurting like a bitch.
“Jimmy, you do realise your covered in blood?” she smiled.
“Ummm, it's not the end of the world” I answered.
Some random man helped me to stand up and Skye carefully lead me back onto the road while the man tried to dislodge my bike from the sand.
Skye forced me to sit on a bench as she picked her mobile from her pocket and demanded that I gave her my Mom's number. “No I'm fine” I complained.
“Jimmy, your covered in blood and your arm is three times the size as usual, tell me your Mom’s number” she growled.
“No” I answered, childishly poking my tongue, but grimacing when I tasted blood.
“Fine, I'll call an ambulance” Skye said.
“NO, fine you can have my Mom's number” I sighed.
She smirked in triumph and I quickly entered the number.
The man came over with my bike and said “Sorry kid your bike isn't looking so good”
“It's okay” I answered, my voice muffled by a giant wad of tissue that Skye forced me to hold against my nose while she talked to my Mom.
Mom made an unimaginable fuss when she came over, screeching “MY BOY” in a variety of irritating tones.
Then she forced me to go to the hospital, Skye came along and she smirked at me smugly when they told me I had broken my nose, my arm and fractured five of my ribs. Matt would piss himself when he saw the state I was in.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you whoever commented on the last chapter, It's been so long I have literally no idea who did!!!
SOOOOOO excited Pride in 2 days :D :D
love you guys loads, comment please and maybe I'll remember who did this time LOL