Status: I'm slowly getting there, please bare with me!

We're Young and in Love

Chapter 8

Thankfully, Mr. Something the Maths teacher came to our rescue.
I started to run towards him to give him a hug, but stopped when I saw the expression on his face, it was like 'take one step closer and I will stab you motherfucker'. I casually styled it out by running around in a circle like a victory lap.
I could still feel him glaring at me, so I grabbed Johnny's arm and led him back to where Skye was waiting, she was joined by the snogging parade, who had managed to detach themselves from each others lips for five minutes.
Brian and Matt were sitting on the floor, Val was on Matt's lap and Zacky was sitting on Brian's, I'm surprised that Brian wasn't sinking into the floor to be honest.
Just to not seem too nice, I pushed Johnny, he tripped over his own feet and landed face first in Zacky's lap, it looked like he was giving him a blow job.
I laughed and flopped onto the floor, wincing slightly when my ribs ached, I hated being in pain, it was irritating.
Skye carefully sat next to me, “Shall we go to the beach after school?” Zacky asked after he got Johnny off his lap.
“Good idea” Val smiled. Matt nodded in agreement as he smirked, he probably just wanted to see Val in her bikini.
“I can bring my surfboard” Brian boasted, Zacky looked at him adoringly, like he was super awesome or something.
“But I can't go swimming” I whined.
“So? Sunbathe” Matt replied.
“But the girls do that” I argued.
“But Jimmy we can play make overs” Val squealed sarcastically.
I laughed, then asked Skye if she was going. Forget Johnny, we never invite him anywhere but he showed up anyway, like a stalker.
“Yeah, sounds like fun” she smiled nervously.
She sounded like she didn't really want to go, I would ask her about it later.
After school, we arranged the details. Matt and Val were going together, Brian and Zacky were meeting up and I was going to collect Skye on my new bike, which was really my sisters bike but she didn't use it any more. It wasn't pink, so I was happy with it.
I changed into a pair of blue swim-shorts and a t-shirt then put a towel and a bottle of water in a backpack and cycled up to Skye's house.
Just like last time I pressed the doorbell in an irritating fashion, I was pleased that I remembered the exact tune that I used last time.
The security guard took me up to the house and left me with the butler, who took me to Skye's room, he watched me like a hawk, probably thinking I would break or steal something.
He knocked on Skye's door and told her that I was here, she opened the door and ushered me inside.
She had like a million swimsuits on her bed and was obviously trying to pick one to wear.
“Oh Jimmy, I don't know what to wear” she sighed sadly, sitting on the floor.
I was, obviously, clueless. I closed my eyes and picked up something random, “What about this?” I offered. It was a purple and green striped bikini.
“I don't know” she sighed.
“Why not? Its purple” I replied.
“It's just that I'm not as thin as Val, and... I don't know” she mumbled.
“Look, we can stand to see Zacky in a pair of shorts, we can stand to see anyone in a bikini” I smirked, throwing the bikini at her, “No one is going to think anything, we're not judgy”
“Okay, but if I get laughed at I will blame you” she warned, smiling a little.
She locked me in her closet while she got changed, yeah she actually locked the door. I wasn't that interested in seeing her naked, I wasn't a pervert or Brian, whatever.
When she opened it, she was wearing a shirt and shorts, I assumed she put the bikini on underneath.
She grabbed a backpack too and we started to make our way to the beach.
When we eventually got there, she turned to face me. “I think we should do something to trick them” she smirked deviously, damn no wonder I made friends with her, she was a schemer.
“Like what?” I grinned.
“Let's think” she smiled.
We stood there silently for a second, then a great idea popped in my sneaky mind, “Let's hold hands and pretend we're dating?” I suggested.
“Excellent idea” she smirked.
We secured our bikes on the bike rack and I grabbed hold of her hand. I admit, I was nervous, it was almost like we were dating.
She looked really shyly at our held hands.
We started to walk forwards and we spotted where everyone else was.
Matt was showing his impossible amount of muscles off, no one that is fifteen should be built like him. Val was lying with her head on his lap. Zacky and Brian were making out, again. Johnny was there too, just like I predicted.
As we got closer, Val sat up. Her eyes went wide when she saw our hands.
“What's going on?” she asked, narrowing her eyes in disbelief. Even Zacky and Brian managed to stop to stare at us.
“She's my girlfriend” I said, shrugging my shoulders.
“I don't believe you” Matt scoffed.
“Why? I asked her out at her house just now” I told him, heart pounding.
“If your dating, kiss” Brian piped up, he would be the one to say that, freaking pervert.
I turned and looked at Skye, I asked her with y eyes if we should go through with this. She nodded her head slightly. I can't believe the first kiss I was ever going to have with a girl was so we could trick our friends.
I lent forwards, closed my eyes and pressed my lips lightly against her, hoping I was doing it right. Her lips tasted nice, like strawberries.
I opened my eyes to see all our friends staring at us open mouthed, Skye was really red.
“So you actually are dating” Brian sighed in disbelief.
A smile started to form on my lips, we had actually tricked them. I kind of wished we were telling the truth, I liked that kiss.
We sat down, everyone continued staring at us. “We're not sideshow freaks, stop staring” I growled.
“You two are so cute together” Val cooed, smiling widely.
Matt suddenly burst out laughing, “Remember when we were ten and we played truth or dare?” he sniggered.
I shook my head furiously, Johnny, Skye and Zacky did not know this story, and I didn't want them to find out.
Brain started laughing too, as well as Val.
“What happened?” Johnny asked eagerly.
“We dared Jimmy to kiss Val's sister Michelle and he cried” Matt laughed loudly.
I groaned and his my now red face in the crook of my arm. “WHY MATT?” I wailed dramatically.
I heard Zacky and Johnny laughing too, I peeked at Skye out of the corner of my eye, she wasn't laughing much to my relief. She leaned close to my ear and whispered, “I think that's cute”. Her breath tickled my ear. Then she kissed me on the cheek.
Suddenly, I remembered some stories about Matt, this was revenge, he's gonna regret embarrassing me now.
I smirked at Matt, he must have known what was going through my mind, “Matt you remember when you fell in that puddle of mud and screamed like a girl?”
I could tell from his expression that this was now war, “Jimmy, you remember when you went skinny dipping in that pool and your Mom caught you and made you walk home naked?”
I grimaced at the memory, “But do you remember when Brian had a boner when that teacher bent down in front of him?” I smirked, turning around to Brian, who was laughing, now he was red and hiding his face behind his hands.
“Let's stop playing this game now” he suggested.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to SpencerG for commenting :D
I've planned the next two chapters so next week might be a double update, if I get enough love :D
Comment please <3