Status: Active!! (Just finished editing)

Where's Warren?

Clean & Innocent

The next hour, I found myself at Ellen Mae’s doorstep. It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, which meant by now her parents were back and the house was almost spotless.

Mrs. O’Kain knocked on the door for the third time in the past minute. She had dried her tears and was ready to find out about her son’s whereabouts. I, on the other hand, wasn’t so confident. Even with my hangover gone, I still couldn’t remember anything about that night except for what the video told me. That fact was putting me on edge, I was ready to pounce at any kind of information that anyone could offer me.

“Hello Daisy! Mrs. O’Kain! What are you doing here?” Ellen Mae had made a complete transformation from an out of control party girl to every Christian’s dream daughter. Her usually messily curled brown hair was bone straight to where you could see the accented red in it. The tiny mini dress and tall heels that she had worn were thrown away for blue and white tennis shoes, white knee high socks, a pleated blue jean skirt and an ordinary light blue shirt.

“I need to know where my son is.” Mrs. O’Kain said, her voice quivering as it rose.

“Warren? I don’t know. Him and Daisy left and went to the park or something like that the night before.”

“What?” Mrs. O’Kain’s golden eyes turned on to me. “Daisy…you left with my son??”

Ellen Mae’s hands flew up as she cleared up the confusion. “But they came back! The last time I saw them was after they-“

“Ellen? Who is that at the door, dear?”

“No one mom!” She looked at us and said in a hushed tone, “I have to go. I’ll look for Warren as soon as I can. I hope he hasn’t left by now, since it’s been a while since he’s been gone, bye!” She closed the door in our faces.

“I think she knows more than she’s letting out.” Mrs. O’Kain said as we headed back to my car.

“Why do you think that?”I asked curiously.

Mrs. O’Kain turned her head and glared at the door. “Mother’s intuition.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a really long time!! Almost 10 months, but I had some family problems...and well you know how that goes...

Forgive me? xxx