Dark Side of The Moon A Werewolf Hunter Yaoi and Quizilla Story

Chapter 8

Bryce stood outside on the terrace that connected to his bedroom, staring out at the fat moon. That moon was his worst enemy, in a way. It's pull was what turned stable, human beings to mindless, savage monster's. What magic did it hold that could make such a thing real? Bryce had drove himself crazy asking that same question for years, and he still didn't fully understand. Sometimes, he still found it hard to believe that werewolves were actually real. Even though he had been fighting them for years. Where did the first come from? How was it created? It was a mystery that he thought they would never unravel.
"Bryce! Hurry up you're missing the beginning!" Rowan's voice called from inside the bedroom and he sighed, finally pulling his gaze away from the moon and returning to the room, pulling the glass doors shut behind him and locking them. Rowan was sitting on his bed, against the headboard, his knee's pulled up to his chest, which had a pillow grasped to him, and was staring at the TV with wide eyes. He was watching a horror movie, his favorite type even though he was scared of them and had nightmare's after. His favorite were one's about ghost's, and Bryce knew that Rowan was secretly horrified of the things. Were they real? Hell, he had no idea, but then again werewolve's were real, so it was a possibility, he guessed.
"Hurry up!" Rowan hissed at him, patting on the spot beside him on the bed. Bryce stared down at it a long moment in silence, before gritting his teeth and moving forward. He sat down on the bed, careful not to touch Rowan, which didn't really matter seeing as Rowan immediatly pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his and setting his head against his shoulder, peeking between his finger's.
Jesus Christ the kid didn't even know what he was doing? Had no idea that it was taking everything Bryce had not to push him down onto the bed and cover his body with his own. What would he do, he wondered? Would he just stare up at him with those large eyes, his soft lips parted in a soft gasp? What would he do if Bryce traced that full shame with his thumb, before leaning down and doing it with the tip of his tongue. How would they taste? Would they be just as sweet as the rest of him? Taste of cherries? Strawberries perhaps? Bryce had seen Rowan putting on some sort of flavored chapstick a few times, and his own lips had begged to know the taste. Did he have it on now, Bryce wondered?
Glancing down he saw that his lips were plump with a soft sheen, slightly red. Yes, He bet just minutes ago he had ran the slick stuff over his soft lips, running his tongue across them afterwards, as Bryce had also seen him do often.
Rowan looked up at him suddenly, a slight frown on his face. "Bryce? Whats wrong?" Bryce clenched his jaw and turned away, staring at the TV.
"Nothing, watch your movie so we can hurry up and go to sleep."
Rowan grinned, turning his gaze to the movie again, not the least bit suspicious. The boy put too much trust in him. If he had any idea of the things that went through his mind he would no doubt be horrified.
His mood dark, Bryce gave an inward sigh and tried to focus on anything asides from the warmth of his brother at his side.
Rowan ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie, the room filled with the sound of his soft snores. Sighing, Bryce carefully unwound his arms from his and slipped his arm under his knee's and his other under his neck, pulling him down some so he was better positioned. He carefully pulled his arms out from under him and moved from the bed, turning the TV off before moving back, climbing in beside Rowan. He pulled the cover's up over them and lay on his side, staring at his brother's sleeping form. He looked so beautiful; his golden hair falling in a soft halo around his face, his long lashes sweep down towards his cheek bones. His skin looked so soft, milky white in color. Unable to help himself Bryce reached out and brushed his knuckles across his slightly rounded cheek, his lips parting in a soft inhale. He was even softer than Bryce had thought.
"What the hell is wrong with me?" Bryce asked himself softly, choked. He turned his eyes to his lips, which were slightly parted in sleep.
He just needed to get it over with, now, when Rowan was alseep. Get it out of his system so he could get on with his life. Holding his breath he leaned forward, careful not to move to swiftly and wake Rowan up. Licking his lips he hovered just above Rowans, for a minute telling himself to pull back and stop this madness. But as always his heart beat his mind, and he finallly lowered his head until their lips were touching. They were as soft as they looked. And strawberry. The chapstick was strawberry. Clenching his hands into tight fist's he allowed his lips to only graze against Rowans, and had to force himself to pull back, so he wouldn't do anything more. Laying on his back he stared up at the ceiling. His lips tingled from where they had touched Rowans, and as he ran his tongue arcoss them he tasted strawberry.
What had he just done? He had just crossed a line that he had swore he never would. If Rowan had any idea....unable to allow himself to finish that thought Bryce turned away, his back to his brother, and for a long while stared at the wall, unaware when his brother's eyelids pulled open, his eyes wide and filled with confusion and shock.
__________________________________________________________
O.O OMG!!! HE KISSED HIM!!! *swoons* hahaha and Rowan was awake!! *runs in circles* what's going to happen now?! rate and comment XD