Status: Pretty much active for now. :)

Underwater Calls

Prolouge.

He hadn’t anticipated that he would ever see her again.
Draco Malfoy was hardly ever surprised. In fact, he was very cool, very dismissive about things that should have shocked him or made him weak with fear. Yet the sudden appearance of Laura Moon had shaken his soul and left him immobilized, standing at the bottom of the stairs, gawking like a fool. He closed his eyes, counted to ten. Then slowly lifted his eyelids, and looked back up again. It was real. She was standing at the top of the stairs, looking nervous and pale. She was really there, flesh and bone, draped in a soft, pale, Grecian-style dress.
Siobhan Crimson stood next to her best friend, and watched as Draco Malfoy stared at her. She knew how long it had been, and his reaction was very different than what she had imagined it would be. He stood there, watching, just like everyone else was; and it wasn’t normal for Draco Malfoy to follow the crowds.
Laura Moon had disappeared off the face of the Earth, and no one had heard from her for two long, long years. And now, her she stood, looking like perfection, like a dream, nothing yet everything like the girl she was. But now, she was a woman; she was no longer a girl. She breathed in deeply, not letting the nerves show as more people began to acknowledge her presence. She had disappeared with quite a show, and now, people began to recognise her. The music mellowed down, and everyone turned around to look at where all the attention had been focused over to. She slowly made her way down the stairs, and stared at the many faces she recognised. Her eyes landed on Draco Malfoy, her amber ones meeting his grey-blue ones. And everything that had happened, everything that had passed between them, flashed before their eyes. His ones darken, as her ones dropped to the floor again. She had never been able to look into his eyes for too long. And now, they reminded her of the past that she yearned for again, but knew she would never have anymore.
“My God isn’t that Laura Moon?” someone in the crowd said, voicing what everyone was thinking. She lifted her eyes from the polished wood on the floors of Siobhan’s house and looked at everyone, and she finally found her voice again.
“Did you miss me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOO; decided to start a Draco Malfoy story, as he is so yummy and interesting to write about.

Opening is short, but comments are appreciated. Its the only story Im working on at the moment so it's my focus. (: