Status: Pretty much active for now. :)

Underwater Calls

Chapter Seventeen.

Laura was floating, somewhere where the land was as white as the sky, with nothing but pure innocence scattered everywhere. She felt the lace touch her legs gently as she glided along, the dress dancing with the wind behind her. She felt content here, she realised, as she saw the pure water that made home in the lake. There was no worries of darkness, no worries of threats or questionable choices.
There was only her and the quiet.
“It’s so amazing, isn’t it? To be in complete peace with yourself, within your mind?” a voice echoed, and she turned around to see the beautiful woman from her dream last time standing there, wearing a dusky pink dress that effortlessly flowed in a column.
“Yes, it is,” she said, as if it was perfectly normal to be talking to someone who seemed so real yet like a dream. Which, considering, she thought to herself, really was, as she was dreaming –
Back to reality – or wherever she was at the moment.
“But, my dear child, you aren't peaceful in your world. Tell me; what makes you so vulnerable, so frightened?”
Laura looked at the beautiful woman standing in front of her, with her gracious waves of chocolate and those kind, knowing eyes. And couldn’t stop the words from pouring, couldn’t stop her soul from pouring.
“Nothing is right in my world. There isn’t a sense of peace anywhere, let alone anyone. The most evil wizard of all times is after Harry Potter, Dumbledore is dead, and Im attracted to a boy who fights for the evil. No one is safe in my world for me to be safe or peaceful,” she let it all gush out, let all the sorrow and grief pour out, “No one can be trusted. We’re hidden away in Hogwarts, with all the teachers and some of the most skilled people guarding us, but for how long no one knows. You can cut everything in the air with a knife. Everyone is dying behind the not so secure world of Hogwarts, and we all know they are coming. How can I find peace within myself, within my world, if there is no peace that we speak of?”
The woman who had called herself Clotho stared at the beautiful child in front of her, her big amber eyes burning with desperation. Burning for answers, she realised as she smiled gently.
“There will be right in your world again. You have the belief in you, my dear child. You have the belief and the hope in those who have to bring peace to your world, because if you didn’t, why would you look for peace? But you know you will only find peace if you let yourself have what you desire. Don’t be scared of letting your heart lead, my dear. You will see that life is bound with happiness if you risk your peace enough for a moment of happiness.”
And with that, she left Laura in the land of peace in her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, but hey!

I like small enstallments :D

Comments? Please? I'd rather someone tell me how Im doing then carry it on. :) x