Status: Pretty much active for now. :)

Underwater Calls

Chapter Four.

Later that night, Laura climbed into bed, happy. She was tired, undoubtedly, but her stomach had settled down and she was ready to sleep the day off.
But she knew that her best friends had other ideas in their heads.
Jumping onto her bed, they bothered her until she climbed out of under the sheets.
“What do you guys want?! Im really tired,” she said, pulling down her lip and doing puppy eyes to them. But even that didn’t work.
“No sleep for you until you spill it all! C’mon Laura, tell us every little detail!” Siobhan said, not even bothering to mention what she was talking about. She knew her best friend wasn’t dim or a big enough idiot to beat around the bush. With the exact amount of pushing from both herself and Rosabella, this could be over in twenty minute tops.
“Why would you guys do this to me?! I just want to forget that moment of horror,” Laura said, shuddering. Rosabella rolled her eyes, not buying the game.
“I suggest you get your mouth moving for the right reason, Laura.”
Laura sighed. If she told them, they would just let her sleep. She didn’t want to be cranky in the morning, and she wanted to be able to concentrate in class.
“Fine. Argh. It was like a month ago, as stated. Him, being the arrogant ass he is, decided that it would be wise not to tell me that there was a meeting going on in the Manor. And I, for once, being the uninformed teenager I am, was blasting a bit of the old classics out on the radio I have. One minute, Im dancing along to the Sex Pistols, the next Im being cursed at by some Death Eather for being disrespectful and interrupting their meetings. And telling me that the Dark Lord isn’t happy,” I stated, my face dark and gloomy. I still had a bruise on my leg from that goddamn throw back. But I was glad nothing else had happened to me, and as I looked at Siobhan and Rosabella’s faces, I knew that they knew worse could’ve happened from such a petty thing. A petty, but very muggle, thing. And not the wisest thing to do when the Dark Lord was only a few rooms away from you.
“So, later on, after I finished my silent fuming, and the Dark Lord was obviously out of the house, I decided to take some of my anger out of Malfoy himself. So I stormed up to his room, and very much so knocked the door down. He wasn’t in his room, and I decided to shout for him. And this bastard appears from the bathroom, only wearing a bloody towel around his hips and a scowl –“
“Oh. My. GOD. Draco Malfoy was literally NAKED next to you?! How was his body?!” Siobhan exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. Rosabella’s looked huge, like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. I chuckled slightly as I cringed at my own reaction when I had saw Malfoy’s perfectly chiselled chest and abs in front of my eyes.
“His body is none of my issue. As I screamed at him for not informing me of the meeting and putting my life into danger, he began to get angry too, and started saying dumb stuff that maybe I did need to be taught a lesson once in a while. So I stormed right up to him, and began to let my mouth run –“
“I can just imagine the curses that must have left your mouth,” Rosabella said, covering her face. I smirked as I remembered his reaction.
“And this little fucker goes to me that I need to have my mouth washed out with soap, and I was fuming all over again by now, and said that soap wasn’t what I needed, and he was like, clearly, it isn’t – and pushed me up against his goddamn bedroom wall and put his mouth on me.”
And damn, he had put it on her good.
Looking at her friends, she knew they were waiting to know how Draco Malfoy kissed. And she didn’t want to tell them, because she wanted to see indifferent and outraged by his behaviour, not possessed by it.
“He does kiss very well,” she said, not knowing how else to sum it up.
“Did he get the hots over you while wrapped in that towel?” Siobhan asked, not ready to end the conversation yet. She laughed as Laura grinned sheepishly at her.
“Give the girl a cigar. He had me pressed up against the wall, and only his towel and my jeans separating us. It’s in his nature to get excited,” Laura said, keeping her voice cool and detached. But she saw Rosabella biting the inside of her lip as she studied her friend.
“Then he moved back, and smirked, before telling me ever so coolly that maybe my mouth needed to be washed by his,” Laura finished darkly, and her two best friends laughed outrageously, shaking their heads.
“You gotta give it to Draco at times – the boy sure knows how to work up his women.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go. :)

My exams are OVERRRR :D

Any comments?