Status: Updating

Demonic Lovers

Chapter 3

Alejandro

I tugged on my ears as I sat on the bed staring at the wall. I was dying of boredom and almost wished I Axle was here so I could at least fight him or something. The room was nice but there was nothing to do.

The walls where a pristine white as was the thick carpet. The king sized beds where dressed in red blankets that where cool to the touch. A bookcase sat against a wall by a desk that had empty journals and sketch book along with a collection of pens, pencils, crayons and lots of other art supplies. I went over to the desk and slowly sunk down in the cushioned chair and flipped open a sketch book.

I grabbed a pencil and started drawing. I started sketching out a tree that was outside the compound I used to live in. It was a giant Weeping Willow and I could still feel the tree’s long leaves brushing against my skin like a moths wings against a gas lamp as I spied on demons as they tried in vain to find my home.

I lived underground with hundreds of other half demons and shifters. The compound had thrived for decades and was the only one we knew who had done so. We hid because since demons ruled the world they treated everyone else as toys or food; if you wanted to be free you had to hide. Once I was fifteen I started going out on raids to get supplies. This time I’d been caught though and I gripped my pencil tighter until it snapped.

I felt my gums tingle as the demon in me tried to surface. I wouldn’t let it happen though. I hated demons with every part of my being. My own father had killed my mother to avoid anyone finding out he’d actually cared about her. Luckily a slave had decided to escape and had taken me with her when I was am infant.

Another demon’s face trickled into my mind and I turned the page in the sketch book to a new page to try and clear my mind before starting on a new drawing. I started to draw the outline of a face when I heard the locks turn on my door. I slammed the book closed and shoved it to the middle of the pile of sketchbooks.

“Alejandro.” Axle trilled coming into the room cheerfully. I turned around ready to glare daggers at him when I caught sight of the half breed in his arms. It was Mica one of the other half breeds that had went on the raid with me. How many of us had been captured?

“I thought you might have wanted a friend so I got you this.” He said tossing her on the bed. I stood up and went over to her. I wanted to make sure she was okay without giving away the fact she was someone I cared about so he wouldn’t try to use her against me. Axle watched as I brushed her raven black hair from her neck to check her pulse. It was pulsing steadily and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“If you have sex with her I’ll kill her.” Axle said suddenly and I jerked my hand from Mica’s neck as if her skin had burned me. Axle chuckled as he stroked her cheek.
“I’m the only one allowed to touch you got it?”
“Your not ever going to touch me.” I spat and before I could speak again I was pressed against the wall with Axle’s hands on my waist.

“I’m not a bad guy Alejandro please don’t make me one.” I pushed hard against his chest.
“Let me go you asshole!” I yelled and I saw Mica move on the bed.
“Your going to be hard to break aren't’t you?” Axle whispered and I just glared. He finally let me go but he went over to Mica and yanked her off the bed by her foot smacking her head on the ground making her go limp again.

“Hey be careful?” I yelled and Axle dropped her leg and turned to me.
“Why should I?” I licked my lips.
“I-I’ll kiss you if you promise me nothing will happen to her and she’ll be kept safe and be given regular meals along with free range of this place.’ I said and Axle put a finger to his chin as he thought about it.
“She will not be harmed and she will be feed regularly but she will be a house servant. That’s the best I can offer Alejandro.” I nodded.

“I accept the deal.” Axle smiled then picked Mica up from the floor and tossed her over his shoulder.
“I’ll be back Alejandro and I’ll explain the rules to you.” With that he left again and I slid down against the wall. I bit down hard on my lip until blood trickled down my chin. I hated Leon more then ever now. Leon was a half breed who had betrayed us and led the demons to find us on the raid. The last I saw of him he was just standing next to the slave handlers smirking as they threw the rest of us into the car.

"I'll fucking kill you!" I'd yelled and he'd told the demons to move just to grab me and yank me to the ground. He then pulled a rod from his pocket and put his finer to the tip. The tip had lit up like the end of a cigarette.
"You where my favorite Alejandro so I want to leave you with a memory of me." With that he pressed the burning end of the rod to the back of my neck.

I bit my lips much like was doing now not allowing anything but painful whimpers to fall from my mouth as angry white hot pain shot through me. The last thing I'd felt before I'd woken up in the cage was something soft pressed to my lips and a goodbye whispered in my ear.


I put a hand to the back of my neck feeling a mark. I would avenge everyone who'd been caught and murdered if it was the last thing I ever do.