The Frayed Ends Of Sanity

Just Wait. They'll Come Out.

Considering Zacky probably wouldn't be home for a while, I decided now would be a good time to have a little chat with my boss. I left Zacky a note just in case though. I pulled on my Converses, grabbed my keys, and left.

My boss was sitting at his desk as usual tinkering with what was probably a new trinket he had gotten. He looked up at me when I walked in and said, "Ah, Raven. What brings you here on your day off?"

"I wanted to ask you some things," I replied flatly.

He put the item he was messing with down and folded his hands under his chin. "I always have time for you Raven. You're one of my best employees you know."

This statement sent some shivers up my spine. It was just a bit creepy. He winked and I rolled my eyes.

I pulled the bullets out of my pocket and tossed them on his desk. "These were found in my parents' heads. I want you to tell me anything you know about that gang."

"You better watch your tone girl. I'm still your boss and I can be rid of you very easily."

I apologized reluctantly. I needed to know what he knew and being a smart ass wouldn't help.

"Well, this gang is called The Avengers. Stupid name, I know. Next to us, they're some of the best assassins around."

"Do you know where any of them are?"

He laughed. "No, this is the first I've heard of them in years."

I sighed. I had really had my hopes up that he might know.

"Just wait, Raven. They'll come out."

I pondered this a minute. I guess that's all I can do right now.

"Well, thanks. I'm out of here."

"I want you back at work Tuesday night."

When I got home, I saw Zacky's car out front. I walked in and found him asleep on the couch. I sat on him to wake him up.

"What was that for?" he asked groggily.

"No reason." I laid on top of him.

"Rough day?" I asked him while playing with his hair. He shrugged.

"You're not very talkative today," I whined.

"Maybe I don't feel like talking."

I sat up and glared at him. He pulled me back down onto his lips. He ran his tongue along my lower lip and I let him in with no second thoughts.

After a few minutes, I pulled away. I pulled his shirt off and kissed his neck. I sat up.

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered seductively. Zacky smirked and picked me up.

He carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed. He slid my shirt over my head and started planting small kisses down my torso. I moaned softly. Zacky got hard causing me to giggle slightly.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You."

We finished undressing each other. He entered me and began a slow pace. He started thrusting faster, causing me to let out a small scream.

We both climaxed and collapsed on the bed. I placed my head on Zacky's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I yawned and fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait on this one. I've had softball practice all week and it's tiring considering its been almost a year.

M. Vengeance