The Frayed Ends Of Sanity

Bullet

Thursday night....

So far, Zacky was holding up his end of the bargain and leaving me alone. This was a good thing; I didn't need the stress.

I was just finishing up my gay homework when my phone rang. It was my boss telling me tonight was the night I was to make the kill. I told him I'd be there at my usual time.

A few hours later...

I entered the hideout and went to the changing room in the back. I put on my uniform, which was leather pants and leather tube top that showed most of my stomach and a pair of combat boots. I honestly think the outfit is for my boss's pleasure.

I then strapped my handgun and a dagger to my waist and put another dagger in my boot. You can never have too many weapons.

When I walked out, my boss tossed me the keys to the new vehicle I'd be driving. He then reminded me of all the precautions and procedures to take and I was off.

I had to start out following him like I had the nights before so I wouldn't have to sit and wait for him at his house to go home. I did that last time and I do not have the patience.

The guy went to strip clubs and bars all night again. This made me wonder if he was married and if he was, how he stayed married.

After probably a million lap dances and twice as many drinks, he went hope. I'm surprised the bastard didn't wreck. I followed him at a safe distance and when we arrived, watched him stumble in. He had a pretty nice place if you ask me.

I waited in the car for about an hour and a half, just to be sure he was asleep. I wasn't ready to take my chances with a conscious person yet.

Then, I made my way up to the front door and attempted to open it. "Fuck, it's locked," I whispered to myself. The guy was drunk as a skunk and yet he still remembers to lock the door. It was a good thing they taught us to pick locks in training.

I picked the lock quickly and quietly and opened the door. I assumed his room was upstairs and headed up them. Once up there, I saw a room with the light on and held my breath. If he's still awake, I could be screwed.

I quickly gathered my courage, went to the door and pushed it open. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the man asleep on his bed. Drunk bastard must have forgotten to turn off the light.

I walked over to the sleeping body, pulling out my gun. I placed the cold barrel on the middle of his forehead and engaged the silencer. I pulled the trigger and the bullet went into his head killing him.

I returned the gun to my belt and started searching his room. The other part of this job was you had to bring an item of value back. The more valuable the item, the more you got paid. Kind of like a bonus system.

After scouring for a few minutes, I found a solid gold watch and decided it was good enough.

When I returned to the hideout, I tossed the watch and keys to my boss.

"Excellent work, Raven," he complimented, examining the watch lustfully. He then handed me an envelope. "Here's your pay. You can take the next week off if you like."

I nodded and went back and changed.

I returned home around a quarter after three and got into bed. Sleep didn't come at first; too much on my mind I guess. I don't think it was guilt for killing that guy because I didn't feel guilty. I think it was because of the date with Zacky tomorrow. I wonder how that's going to go. I couldn't help but look forward to it though. I mean he was hot. Maybe he won't be as annoying when it's just us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait on this one...I've been busy the past few days and havent had time to update...

Feedback?

M.Vengeance