‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

A Hospital stay and a well welcome surprise

Chapter 10

[Bella]

"I can't believe Pavel sent me here to get Sasha." I muttered to myself

I hailed a taxi and got a ride to where Alicia was staying. 

I knocked...she answered. 

"Pavel wants you to come back to watch him play. He doesn't play the same knowing you got upset about something and left." I was trying my best to be nice.

"I'm staying here." Sasha responded, way to fast, not even thinking about it.

"Please it's all he wants right now. Then you can go back to who your with."

"Fine I'll come back with you, but...only if I can come back as soon as the Olympics are done."

"Deal." 

Sasha went to pack. I waited for her. As soon as she was ready we took off, landing back in Vancouver a few hours later.

[Hanna]

"You're awake?!" Val screamed at me.

"Yes I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you not remember anything from last night?" he looked at me worried.

"No, I don't I went home with Backie, and went to bed." I paused and looked around. "It happened again didn't it." I said after realizing I was in the hospital.

"If you referring to it as him beating to almost to death again...then yes it happened again."

I broke down in tears. "I thought...I thought..."

Val stopped me. "You thought he changed but he hasn't. He won't Hanna. You just need to get over him. I know it won't be easy but it needs to happen, otherwise this will keep happening." 

All I could do was nod, knowing he was right.

"Oh and someone's here to see you."

I looked up as Mikko Koivu came through the door.

I managed a small laugh. "I thought it was you."

He came over and bent over me. "Oh you did?"

"Yes." I said, butterflies starting to pile up in my stomach.

He closed the last few inches between us and kissed me.

I deepened it then pulled away, breathless. "Mikko..."

He put a finger to my mouth to silence me. "Just give me a yes or no?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes. Of course."

"Good." was all his response was as he left.

"I'm dating Mikko Koivu!" I screamed as soon as he was out of the room.

Val looked at me, shook his head, and laughed. "Yes you are."

I couldn't stop smiling...that was until Pavel and his wife came to visit with someone I didn't want to see.

"Hanna...can we talk about what you did please. I think I understand why you did it." was all Sasha said.

I nodded being nice. "Fine."

Good mood spoiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile. The coauthor and I were having some problems.

Oh and remember your ideas are always welcome!
Thy help us write faster!