‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

Russian Date

[Sasha]

I saw Bella in the hotel room the next morning. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room. "Where is Val's room?"

She took off in the direction of it. I followed. She started pounding on the door. Val and his girl of the night opened the door. We walked in. 

Bella glared daggers at Val. She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bathroom. I heard yelling, but I couldn't make out the words. 

I texted Ovechkin. 

Sasha: Can you come get me?
Ovechkin: You're dating Backstrom.
Sasha: I'm really not. Fucker hit me.
Ovechkin: He hit you?
Sasha: Yes.
Ovechkin: Where are you?
Sasha: I'll meet you by Pavel's room.
Ovechkin: I'm on my way.

I walked out into the hallway and walked over to Pavel's room. I took the stairs up. Ovechkin was already there waiting for me. He walked up to me and wrapped me in his arms. "You have bruises all over."

I shook my head. "I'll be fine."

He kissed me gently. "Where do you want to go?"

I hugged him. "Anywhere away from here."

He grabbed my hand and brought me to his car. He took us first to a sporting goods store. We both got a pair of skates. I tried to pay, but he refused to let me. We got back in his car. We drove for about an hour until he stopped at this abandoned ice rink.

I looked around. "The ice looks so perfect."

We got our skates on and got out of the car. I carefully walked to the ice and began to skate, Alex joining me soon after. He skated up behind me and held me close. "You are so beautiful."

I blushed. "Thanks. You're really cute."

He grabbed my hand and skated with me for a while. We skated for hours, but it only felt like minutes. Pretty soon it was nightfall. "I should get you back."

I sighed. "I guess." I called the hotel and asked them to switch my room to somewhere else. They gladly did it. 

Alex walked my to the front desk. I picked up my new room key and dropped off the old one. Alex and I walked to my room. We froze in front of my door. be put his hand under my chin and tilted it up. He kissed me softly. "Goodnight, Sasha."

I blushed. "Goodnight, Alex." I changed and got into bed. I fell asleep pretty fast. My dreams were filled with the glorious thoughts of Alex Ovechkin.

While I was sleeping, I got a text from Val.

Val: Sasha I'm sorry. Give me another chance. Please.