‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

Welcome to Vancouver, Hanna!

[Hanna]

I flew into Vancouver the night before the opening ceremony. My brother was suppose to be picking me at the airport, but guess who didn't show up. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. "Val! Where the fuck are you?!" I yelled at him in finnish, getting weird looks from the other people in the airport. 

He answered his phone panting. "Hello?" I knew exactly who he was with. He was with the stupid French whore again.

"Where the hell are you?! I'm stuck in the fucking airport with a bunch of fucking Canadians. Who btw don't speak any fucking language but english!" 

"Relax. I'll come and get you. Just give me 10 damn minutes to finish up what I'm doing. And about 20 minutes to get there."

"I'm not waiting 30 fucking minutes for you to come get me. Just pull you dick out of the fucking French whore and come get me."

"Fine. Just stop with the swearing at your big brother. There's no need for it." He hung up.

"Fuck you too Val." I slammed the phone shut, once again getting looks from the people around me. 

Val was at the airport within 10 minutes. He must of taken my advice. 

I ran over to him and hugged him. "I missed you." 

He hugged back. Then grabbed my bags. "I missed you too. But how is it you can go from swearing at me to being all sweet within a couple of minutes?" 

We walked out of to the car. "It's because I'm a girl." 

We got to the hotel we were staying at. It was a 5 star hotel of course. "Aren't you suppose to be staying with your team?" 

"Yeah. But your staying here."

"Fine." He brought me up to my room and helped me unpack. 

As soon as he left I bee lined to the pool. I needed to see what was available and what wasn't in the world of men here. 

I got done to the pool and got in the hot tub, getting check pit by some of the guys...to bad they were all Canadian. I needed o find myself a Finnish man. 

I was soon joined by a Russian girl. And I assumed she was Russian. "Hi, I'm Sasha Datsyuk." She introduced herself politely.

"I'm Hanna Filppula." I smiled. " Are you by chance related to Pavel Datsyuk?"

"Yeah...unfortantly I'm his sister."

"Why is that a bad thing? I'd love to he related to one of the best hockey players put there right now. All I got is a brother who thinks he's badass."

"Well mine likes to act like I don't exist. And who's your brother?"

"Val Filppula."

"From Detroit?"

"Yeah. The one and only." 

We continued to get to know each other for about an hour while getting hit on by guys we weren't interested in.

I went back to my and got changed and laid on the bed. I got a text message right as I laid down. It was from my ex...

"I'm in Vancouver. I'm playing for Swedian. We need to fix things. ~Backs."

I ignored the text not wanting to talk to him, hoping he wasn't serious. 

I fell asleep and dreamed of the bad nights I had with him and the abusive relationship I had just gotten out of.