‹ Prequel: Don't Stop Believin'
Status: In the works :)

Powerplay

Looks like Val is back on the market

[Sasha's POV]

It was the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I was with my new best friend, Alicia Zetterberg, the italian whore, Isabella Ricci, and my new friend, Hanna Filppula.

"Henrik and I are going to marriage counseling." Alicia smiled. "We were so close to getting a divorce, but Henrik got a restraining order against his mistress. I figured the least I could do was try counseling. Christian seems to like him." 

"Finally! We've been suggesting that for weeks!" The bitch hugged Ali.

Hanna seemed strangely quiet so I changed the subject. "I want ice cream."

"Of course you do, fat whore." Bella sneered.

"Ugly Italian bitch! Don't say that shit about her!" Hanna got in Isabella's face. "I will put you in a fucking hospital!"

"Calm down, ladies." Ali was trying to calm them down.

Hanna's eyes got darker. She got angrier. "Shut your fucking face, whore!"

I grabbed Hanna's arm. "Let's just go. We need to calm you down." I dragged her to the ice cream shop that was a couple miles away. I sat her in the corner after we got our ice cream. "What the hell was that outburst at Ali about?"

She sighed. "You'll find out. All in due time."

I groaned in annoyance. We went about eating our ice cream in silence.

•••

[Alicia's POV]

I was waiting at the rink for Val. My stomach was in knots. I felt sick as I watched him approach me.

He was grinning. "My sexy lover." He hugged me. When he went in for the kiss, I turned my head slightly so his lips hit my cheek. He looked confused.

I nudged him away. "I'm not leaving Henrik. We're getting counseling. We're going to try to make this marriage work."

Val nodded. "So we can't see each other as much now?"

I shook my head. "We won't be seeing each other at all. I'm going to be a stay at home mother. I'm going to school to be a designer. What we have is over, Valtteri."

I used his full name. I never use his full name. Not unless it's something bad.

Val choked. "Alicia please."

I shook my head. "I can't do this anymore."

I knew I was going to regret this later. I had to go back to Hank. So I walked out and left Val standing there, alone and confused.

Looks like Val is back on the market.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sasha's POV with the drama that was promised with Val.