You're the Reason Why

Secrets To Tell

I walked around outside, letting the sun burn my skin as I listened to songs on my iPod. With only one earbud in, I could hear the other kids running around and laughing. I stared down at the ground as I walked, watching my Doc Martens crush the pebbles into the ground as I continued on my way.

A little further down the Garden, I saw Ronney and Jeep talking. They were sitting on a bench and hovering over a small book that lay open in her lap. I smirked to myself as I snuck up behind them.

"So haven't you told anyone?" I heard Jeep ask, his voice quiet.

I stopped, not wanting to disturb something important.

Rooney shook her head, her red and black hair in a high ponytail today. "No. Kitty loves you, Jeep. I'm not going to let you two break-up because we had a thing one night." She shrugged her shoulders and turned a page in the book. I looked closer to realize it was a diary.

Jeep took it from her and flipped a few pages over. "I want to tell her, but she'll take it the wrong way. I want to be with her, I really do. It's just..."

"Just what?" Rooney sighed. "Simon, man up. Do something about this. It can't happen again. Us sleeping together was a huge mistake" She quickly stood up and grabbed her bag from the ground. I took a few steps back so they wouldn't see me as Jeep got up and walked behind her.

Rooney and Jeep...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys! I forgot about this story. I reread most of it and honestly, I think I could've done so much effing better. But I'll continue now. Another chapter coming up right after this. This was just some important info y'all needed.