Status: Based off of Sour Patch experience in one of these places :S enjoy?

Broken Pieces

part 4

“I love you, Papa.” I mumbled into his chest as I hugged him good bye.

“I love you too kiddo.” He said, holding me tightly. A tear slipped from behind my lids, into his warm chest.

“Christopher.” Nana’s voice made us pull apart. “We need to get going.” She tapped her foot impatiently.

Papa sighed and turned back to me. He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small can of soda. He smiled and handed it to me. “I know it’s your favorite.”

I took it from him and smiled. “Thank you, Papa.” I hugged him again.

“You’re welcome, kiddo.” He kissed my forehead. “I’ll see you in a few weeks.” I nodded and pulled away from him. He walked over to Nana and they left. I hid the soda in the sleeve of my sweater and watched the only person who loved me left in my life.

When they had walked out the door, I headed back to my room. Carefully not to attracted any attention, as I walked to my room. It had been out of the room for 3days and back on the meds for 4. Everything was thrown off in my head.

I looked in my room to see that my roommate wasn’t in there. I sighed out and closed the door behind me, I placed the soda on the small desk that was provided for us to do our school work. I grabbed the chair and jammed it under the handle.

I opened the soda and took a drink as I walked over to my bed. I placed the soda on the ground sitting in front of my bed. I lifted the mattress and pulled out the needle I had taken from my injections this morning.

I drank the soda slowly. Once the can was empty, I took the needle and stabbed the side of the can. I dragged the needle down the side of the can.

‘What are you doing?’ Draco asked sitting on my bed. I kept my focus on the can, tearing it apart carefully. I took pieces of the can and laid them out in front of me. He titled his head slightly.

‘What’s with the cut up can?’ Lulu popped up beside him. I took one of the can pieces and held it in my hand. Both of them watched as I rolled my sleeve up exposing my arm. I took the can bit to my arm and slid it over the skin.

Draco started to laugh. ‘Pathetic little girl finally gets she doesn’t deserve to live.’

I looked up from the flowing blood of my wrist. Tears started to fall and I nodded in agreement with him.

‘What are you doing?’ Lulu shouted. She tried to slap the can piece from my hand but it did nothing. It felt like a brush of a feather over my skin. I looked back down at my skin and cut my wrisit again. ‘Stop that!’

I watched as the blood pooled on the ground after falling from my wrist. I giggled as my head became light I tried to heave myself up. I stumbled a bit as I made my way towards the desk. I stumbled and trip, falling. My head came in contact with the corner of the desk.

I laid on the ground. As my vision went I starred up at the ceiling, giggling softly. ‘Sister?’
Kelsey’s voice was filled with fear.

I tried to find her blurred fear. “it will be ok, Kelsey.” I reached out towards her. “We’ll be together, I promise.”

As things got darker, I laughed more and more. The knowledge of my end made me giddy with excitement. Kelsey’s sobs we slowly drowning out, being pushed to the back of my mind.

“Goodbye.” I smiled closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end. :)
ilove you sour patch.