Status: Updates every Saturday at 8 PM PST.

The Chronicles of James Pete Smith and Alysia Urie-Ross

If home is where the heart is, then we're all just fucked. I can't remember, I can't remember. And I want it so bad I'd shoot the sunshine into my veins. I can't remember the good old days.
Jimmy Smith is a kid with a lot of problems. His adopted parents treat him like shit, and he can't remember his real parents. The kids at school treat him like shit--when they're not trying to compare his dick to Pete Wentz's. He's blind without his glasses, but only half the time. Every boy he wants to date is way out of his league. The only thing he seems able to do is be something in the middle of the Beliebers (those supporting the Dark Lord Biebermort) and the emo kids.
5'3" and awkwarder than Mikey Way's knees, he just tries to get through life as best he can.

You remind me of a few of my famous friends.
Enter Ally Urie-Ross.
Ally Urie-Ross is the new kid at Valleysky Highschool. She's the adopted daughter of Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross, and her classmates aren't likely to forget that. Very few boys don't want in her pants--and very few girls don't want in her dads' pants. The only person she can confide in Jimmy Smith--and, come on, that's not even his real name. She can't tell him half the things she knows about him.
Her visions of the future make everything that much worse for her.
  1. Prologue
    We're not in Vegas anymore.
  2. Chapter One: The Boy Who Danced
    My name is Jimmy Smith, and this is my life.
  3. Chapter Two: Imagine Knowing Me
    I'm Ally Urie-Ross, and this is Jimmy.
  4. Chapter Three: Family On Hiatus
    Their fates...
  5. Chapter Four: What A Catch, Jimmy
    I got troubled thoughts and the self-esteem to match, what a catch...
  6. Chapter Five: Stay Where I Can See You Douse the Lights
    So I took him home, he met my parents--what, it's nothing like that!
  7. Chapter Six: There's A Hole Where Something Was
    Boycott love.
  8. Chapter Seven: Comedy and Tragedy
    I'm the patron saint of the denial. With an angel face and a taste for suicidal.
  9. Chapter Eight: The Best Part of Believe is the Lie
    Texting and plans.
  10. Chapter Nine: You're The Only Place That Feels Like Home
    And I want it so bad, I'd shoot the sunshine into my veins.
  11. Chapter Ten: 27
    If home is where the heart is, then we're all just ***ed.
  12. Chapter Eleven: We Have to Do Something
    The stakes are raised. We can't just let this shit happen. We have to stop it.
  13. Chapter Twelve: Believers Never Die
    So long live the car crash hearts.
  14. Chapter Thirteen: We Don't Fight Fair
    Hey, wizards!
  15. Chapter Fourteen: Weapons In The Form Of Words
    First Uncle Bill's ninja wizard powers, and then Jimmy's Belieber friend Elaine having visions stronger than mine. What a magical ***ing week.
  16. Chapter Fifteen: Allegiances
    "Ready to talk to some vampires, Ally?"