Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

I'll Never Be What You Want

Getting dressed, I had to go to school, my mother’s final words spinning through my head, wasn't today difficult enough? The uniform could be styled however you wanted it but you had to wear a blazer representing your social status, white for cheerleaders, blue for jocks, green for geeks, black for 'emos' and red for anyone who was new or didn't have a social group. My grandmother had already bought me the red and white blazers, thinking I would become a cheerleader. I put red blazer on top of my skinny jeans, gladiator sandals and a plain white top, there is no easy way to style something that bright and hideous. I could get a black blazer and be friends with Charlie and his mates, a green one when people found out how good I was at lessons or a white one and earn my grandmothers respect and love.
Arriving at school in the car with Charlie, the guys squished into the back seats, I stood out like a sore thumb the only blood red blazer among a sea of black. First we had math, time to show the nerd I really am. They had put me into the top class, apparently I was well recommended by my old school. Jared was now living up to nerd expectations joining me in the class as well as Andy, which did surprise me slightly.
The math teacher was an older man with brown hair slowly fading to grey, with a pair of caring brown eyes almost the colour of chocolate. Maybe this would go better than I thought. I had to wait at the front so I could be introduced ‘This is Lexii’ he tried to announce to a room full of uninterested teens. The only empty seat looked part of a battle field, each edge surrounded by a different colour blazer; I made my way and sat down. To one side sat Jared, flashing his adorable smile from his perfectly straight and white teeth, to the other side sat the stereotypical jock with his blue blazer and gelled up hair, in a random spiky fashion. In front sat the cheerleader, head cheerleader, she had long flowing bleach blonde hair in casual curls down past her shoulders, her white blazer accessorized by ridiculously high heels, behind sat the green blazer, overshadowing the girl inside it, her thick framed glasses resting at the top of her nose and hair scraped back into a greasy ponytail. I had to be neutral any way I leaned there were opposites and this would cause me trouble. What could I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
holly :) xx