Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

In The Middle I Will Do My Best

I didn't manage to avoid the war path of anyone like I had planned. The teacher was very determined to find out why I had come highly recommended, continuing to ask me questions from simple to very ‘difficult’ it ended with me explaining the formula (-b±√b²+4ac) ⁄ 2a, everyone stared mouths gaping even the teacher. Had I ruined it?
I allowed the teacher to finish his teaching before my concentration was consumed by the work set. ‘I didn’t know you were that smart’ Jared’s voice was like a whisper, my response a simple shrug, no words needed to convey the message not to talk about it. It was too late ‘don’t talk to the newbie emo, anyway your way to pretty you don’t need to be smart’ it was the jock, had I just started a war? It was only to get worse. Jared had turned away I could tell he didn’t want any more conflict, he had suffered enough. The topless image of Jared swirled in my mind; old scars decorated his tanned torso, from the confrontations of the past. Jared looked almost scared of the jock as he introduced himself to me ‘I’m Jayden, remember it you’ll be screaming it later’, I couldn’t help but giggle at the thought that wouldn’t ever happen.
‘Ellie’ the cheerleader stated as if I should already be aware of it. ‘You have to try out for the squad’ it wasn’t a suggestion it was order, can you turn down orders from the head cheerleader herself? The only person left in this war was the nerd, who waited until Ellie had finished instructing me to attend practice and tryout for the team before asking very politely for a teenager, if I would join the math team. I had no desire to be part of any group but I would have to try for cheerleading if I didn’t want to be socially destroyed, which I didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
only small major block!!
holly :)
comment/ subscribe