Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

It Was The Best Idea I Ever Had

The drive to Charlie’s house was a short one, we didn’t pick up any of the guys, and so would we be alone? This time no unexpected things happened as I climbed out of the car, it was still light I could see where I was going. Grabbing my hand he dragged me round the back of his large expertly made house, in front of me lay reclining chairs surrounding the pool, yes he had a pool.
‘NOW’ Charlie screamed, pushing me away from him, did I have time to react? My face turned to shock as water balloons came at me from every angle. Some how I managed to avoid all arsenals, cart wheeling and back flipping till all firing had ceased, I ended in the splits, and at first their clapping was slow almost sarcastic speeding up to a full applause. I had escaped unaffected, tumbling was defiantly helpful. One by one, they all came out of their hiding places, Alex had hidden in the tree and was closest to me, no doubt so he could have a ‘clear’ shot. Jared crept out of the hedge near to the back door, leaves caught in his styled hair, Andy approached from behind he had managed to follow us silently as we made our way round the back. Living up to his ‘crazy’ label, Gavin had been at the top window, I hadn’t found it suspicious when I’d glanced up and noticed it ajar. Swinging from the tree outside the window, Gavin made his way to the ground avoiding using stairs, like a normal person would have. Charlie was the only one who hadn’t shown his face yet, where had he got to?
We began chatting, the guys started asking me questions how can you do that? Can you teach me? I giggled nervously, shivering as the evening chill set in, dark clouds loomed overhead threatening rain and I did not want to get wet. Jared’s eyes greedily stalked their way up my naked legs, his stare only broken when Charlie burst in. ‘Its on the news again Lexii’ he whispered in my ear, jumping to my feet I ran into the large living room shortly followed by everyone else. The huge screen engulfed my attention, the same young reporter as before retold my father’s death as if it was a chapter from a book, and well it was a chapter in the book of my life, a book that so far wasn’t going to have a happy ending.
They were beginning again, tears fell silent and delicate dripping lightly onto Charlie’s bare arm that was wrapped around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy reading
please comment/ subscribe
holly :) xx