Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Where Panic Starts To Settle In

I tried to remove myself from Charlie’s embrace; I was successful until his arm snaked around my waist pulling me into him. My head came to a stop on his bare chest; his warmth comforted me even if I was unsure about what had happened. The fingernails on his right hand danced around my hip, caressing it as it blocked me from escaping. I wasn’t going to let it end like this, I began nudging Charlie, gently at first until I pushed hard enough to wake him, unfortunately it also resulted in him falling out the bed, landing with a large bump on the floor.
My clothes, the cheerleaders uniform I had been in (I remembered that much) were folded precisely in a neat pile on the smooth wooden boards, just a short distance away Charlie was picking himself up off the floor. The door burst open again, why did this always happen? The boys all stood there in nothing but boxers wait, why weren’t they all dressed? Had I? No I couldn’t have.
‘What the hell happened, we heard banging’ were the only words I could understand from the blur of words that tumbled out of the four boys mouths. Charlie, now standing made his way towards the edge of the bed, my heart beat was racing, increasing as he made his way towards me. No, it was not time for emotions, I had no idea what had happened the night before or what I was going to do now.
Still sat there in my skimpy underwear, on black silk sheets, my skin looked pale in contrast. The large hoodie covered enough of my flesh for me not to feel too exposed; however not knowing the details of last night confused me. The boy’s eyes flicked between each other and the bed, now holding me and Charlie. ‘Why are you all in boxers’ I decided it would be best if I went first, breaking the awkward silence, ‘They stayed over’ Charlie stated, that explains them but why was I in underwear.
‘Why am I not wearing clothes? Who took them off?’ I questioned, it was Jared who spoke ‘they needed cleaning and I assume it was Charlie because it wasn’t me’, I was now more confused than ever, ‘Why did they need cleaning’ ‘You don’t remember last night do you?’ this time Andy’s soft childlike voice asked ‘No what happened?’ ‘We don’t know, one minute you were in tears the next you had these huge weird eyes, hair all over the place and blood dripping from your face. It was well cool’ Alex’s voice was wavering trying to hold back laughter. ‘So we didn’t?’ I asked my attention directed at Charlie, ‘NO, wait you thought we’d...’ ’Yeah’ I cut him off before he could say it, now I felt like an idiot and it wasn’t helping all I could hear was the giggling and laughter from everyone else.
The door, still in pieces blocked the entrance to the bathroom; I had to see what I’d done. Stepping carefully over splinters, blood and pools of tears I headed towards the mirror. Cracks rippled out from the centre of impact, my fist had hit the mirror, why wasn’t my hand hurting? I caught a glimpse of myself in the remaining reflective sections, my hair was still in a mess, makeup was smudged and blood trails had dried to my face, I wasn’t the most attractive girl and with this look I never would be. Now I really owed them an explanation, but they wouldn’t get one, not quite yet. How would I explain this to them? I had instructed Charlie to under no circumstances tell them why I was upset, was he going to keep his promise? I trusted him.
I climbed into the hot steamy shower, I was glad the house had two bathrooms, the door was firmly locked I needed to be alone. The water calmed me giving me time to reflect and washing all my problems away, this was not to last.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy
comment please :D
holly :) xx